1,497 results
All reviewswalking distancepool barwater featureslookout cafeclosest hotelbunk bedsfamily roomlarge hoteltourist policebuffet dinnerbeautiful hotelus dollarsbuffet stylemain restaurantrooms are niceclose to townbreakfast was included
Reviewed December 12, 2017

very good place, close to shops,banks pubs etc. The hotel has also implemented the electricity saving techniques when one uses air-conditioning which is commendable. the next step I encourage them is on the water saving aspect so that Tourism thrives as we don't destroy the environment. Lets go green together we can make earth a better place.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Derrick K, General Manager at The Kingdom at Victoria Falls, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2017

Dear B4662YSas

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

I am glad you had a pleasant stay with us. I will look at the suggestions that you have indicated and see how they can be improved.

Reviewed December 9, 2017

The hotel is very conveniently located within walking distance to the Falls. There are security guards along the path near the hotel entrance which was helpful as I was approached by a few locals who were rather assertive in their attempts to sell their crafts. Note however that admission to Victoria Falls National Park is $30 US dollars for an adult; this seems comparable to admission to most US national parks, but you'll need to pay the admission to see the falls. The design of the hotel itself is really cool and my room was spacious. I loved the balcony with a view of the property. Each room comes with mosquito netting for the bed but I did not need to use mine. The friend I traveled with had a problem with the air conditioner in her room but it was fixed as soon as she brought it to staff's attention. The pool and bar are exceptionally nice. Every staff I encountered was extraordinarily friendly and helpful. My only complaint is that I don't think the dinner buffet is worth the price- $30 US dollars per person. An important note which I was not aware of prior to my arrival- Zimbabwe is experiencing an extreme shortage of cash so there is currently nowhere/no way to obtain cash once you get into the country. Almost every place accepts credit and debit cards, but make sure you arrive with enough cash to tip hotel staff, shuttle/taxi drivers, and tour guides. US currency was accepted everywhere I went.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank lbrewster321
Derrick K, General Manager at The Kingdom at Victoria Falls, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2017

Dear lbrewster321

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

Reviewed December 7, 2017

Enjoyed my stay here! The hotel design is very authentic and really makes you feel that you are in Africa with an excellent pool with bar, wonderful dining room with sometimes African dancers! There are also restaurants within the hotel that are reasonably priced and adjacent to them is a casino. Had a relaxing experience here and would stay here again as it is very close to the falls and really makes you feel that you are on vacation! -Traveled October 2016!

Room Tip: If you have a hard time walking, ask for a hotel close to reception. Depending on room, you will need to go through many mazes!
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Biz C

Dear Biz C

Thank you for taking time to complete this review.

I am glad that you found value in your stay with us at The Kingdom at Victoria Falls. We truly value the satisfaction of our guests and are always humbled by such feedback.

Reviewed December 4, 2017

The location of the hotel is very convenient i.e. in town and closer to the Famous Victoria Falls and Sunset Cruise Services. however, conference rooms should be adequately air-conditioned for them to be conducive environments for conducting business workshops with large groups of people especially in hot summer weather.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Derrick K, General Manager at The Kingdom at Victoria Falls, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2017

Dear D2290CJsk

Thank you for taking time to complete this review on us.

Your comments regarding the conference rooms that was inadequately air conditioned has been noted and this matter will be addressed.

Once again , I would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Kind regards

Reviewed December 3, 2017

The hotel is artistic. I recommend it to a lover of art. The architecture is like a maze. It is recommended for a family. It has a natural stream within the vicinity. An outdoor dining with the good scenery in view.

Room Tip: The rooms are less pleasing than all other areas
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business

Dear nm633

Thank you for posting this review on us. I am glad you had a wonderful experience during your stay with us.

I look forward to welcoming you again in future.