This hotel was in a perfect location, not too far from the famed Victoria Falls, but on it's own private reserve. Each individual cottage unit consisted of a large sitting room, a vey large bedroom, and a large bathroom with a separate shower and claw foot tub which was in the middle of the room. The porch of each individual acommodation had a table and chairs, and looked upon a watering hole, so the guest could easily view the wildlife.
The food and service were acceptable, but exceptional for a private reserve in Africa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Accommodation and the Big Five Minutes from Victoria Falls Home to the "Big Five", The Stanley and Livingstone at the Victoria Falls Private Game Reserve is an attraction in itself. Immerse yourself in the abundant sights of Africa just minutes from the Victoria Falls in all her glory. Here the luxurious Stanley and Livingstone Safari Lodge and intimate Ursula Camp spare no expense. 16 opulently appointed private suites overlook the abundant Reserve - and four intimate chalets offer retreat from daily life, amid green manicured lawns and flowing fountain ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your The Stanley and Livingstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stanley And Livingstone At Victoria Falls Hotel Victoria Falls
- Stanley Livingstone Hotel