We chosen this hotel following the amazing reviews we found on this website and it has exceeded our expectations. We were not expecting to see wild animals at all as we were visiting the famous Falls there....but we were so lucky to see elephants, zebras, hyppos and crocodiles.
The hotel is unbelievably perfect, staff is always on call to help you, they clean your room as you go for breakfast, laundry is back in your room at the speed of light, food is sooooo delicious and rooms are just luxury suites so private and with all you can imagine.....it's a 5 stars hotel and it deserve even a sixth star.
Super clean, the garden is so well taken care of and Bernardo our guide from the hotel was incredibly friendly and showed us everything we had to see in a short time as we had only 1 day in Zimbabwe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Accommodation and the Big Five Minutes from Victoria Falls Home to the "Big Five", The Stanley and Livingstone at the Victoria Falls Private Game Reserve is an attraction in itself. Immerse yourself in the abundant sights of Africa just minutes from the Victoria Falls in all her glory. Here the luxurious Stanley and Livingstone Safari Lodge and intimate Ursula Camp spare no expense. 16 opulently appointed private suites overlook the abundant Reserve - and four intimate chalets offer retreat from daily life, amid green manicured lawns and flowing fountain ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Stanley and Livingstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stanley And Livingstone At Victoria Falls Hotel Victoria Falls
- Stanley Livingstone Hotel