Thank you very much to all the staff at the Stanley & Livingstone. Rarely got such a great staff taking care of all our needs and wishes. Smiling, polite and always ready to help, I really have been impressed by how ready to help the staff is.
It really feels like a boutique hotel where the limited number of guest allow the staff to take care in a personal manner of their guests.
The place is stunning and the breakfast looking at the zebra, monkeys and elephant is priceless. It really feel like a bush experience with the comfort.
The room are very spacious and very clean. The hotel is charming and the set up in the middle of a reserve is priceless.
Only place to stay if in Vic falls.
Nothing to complain about 10/10, thank you very much for this amazing experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Accommodation and the Big Five Minutes from Victoria Falls Home to the "Big Five", The Stanley and Livingstone at the Victoria Falls Private Game Reserve is an attraction in itself. Immerse yourself in the abundant sights of Africa just minutes from the Victoria Falls in all her glory. Here the luxurious Stanley and Livingstone Safari Lodge and intimate Ursula Camp spare no expense. 16 opulently appointed private suites overlook the abundant Reserve - and four intimate chalets offer retreat from daily life, amid green manicured lawns and flowing fountain ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your The Stanley and Livingstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stanley And Livingstone At Victoria Falls Hotel Victoria Falls
- Stanley Livingstone Hotel