This hotel is really lovely. We were fortunate enough to stay in the honeymoon suite, which had its own jacuzzi and was very private. All the rooms have views over the watering hole, where we frequently saw buffalo, elephants, zebras, kudus and other game. The breakfast is great and other food very nice. We organized a special meal in the wine cellar, which was magical. Our only complaint was that the hotel was quite far out of town. If we had had our own car, it would have been fine, but we found ourselves at the mercy of the shuttle service and taxis, which was difficult at night. The dinners were very expensive, but it was equally expensive to get into town... One last note is that the staff were amazing, nothing was too much trouble. And Zimbabweans in general are such wonderful, friendly, well spoken people!! I would love to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Accommodation and the Big Five Minutes from Victoria Falls Home to the "Big Five", The Stanley and Livingstone at the Victoria Falls Private Game Reserve is an attraction in itself. Immerse yourself in the abundant sights of Africa just minutes from the Victoria Falls in all her glory. Here the luxurious Stanley and Livingstone Safari Lodge and intimate Ursula Camp spare no expense. 16 opulently appointed private suites overlook the abundant Reserve - and four intimate chalets offer retreat from daily life, amid green manicured lawns and flowing fountain ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your The Stanley and Livingstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stanley And Livingstone At Victoria Falls Hotel Victoria Falls
- Stanley Livingstone Hotel