We were looking for a total relaxing break, and we certainly found it. The rooms were perfect a sitting room and a separate bedroom, you could sit out in the early morning and see a parade of zebras, kudu, baboons, even the occasional giraffe and elephant wander past.
The staff were excellent, impeccable and friendly service, nothing was too much trouble.
The only slight criticism is that the dinner menu was not varied enough, the food was always excellently cooked and nicely presented.
The breakfasts were superb with everything from fresh papaya to a full English breakfast, and lovely fresh coffee.
We can't wait to return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Accommodation and the Big Five Minutes from Victoria Falls Home to the "Big Five", The Stanley and Livingstone at the Victoria Falls Private Game Reserve is an attraction in itself. Immerse yourself in the abundant sights of Africa just minutes from the Victoria Falls in all her glory. Here the luxurious Stanley and Livingstone Safari Lodge and intimate Ursula Camp spare no expense. 16 opulently appointed private suites overlook the abundant Reserve - and four intimate chalets offer retreat from daily life, amid green manicured lawns and flowing fountain ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, HRS, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your The Stanley and Livingstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stanley And Livingstone At Victoria Falls Hotel Victoria Falls
- Stanley Livingstone Hotel