My husband and I spent four nights at Stanley and Livingstone. From the efficient and friendly courtesy airport pick up (with refreshing cold towel water) to our straighforward check in we felt welcome.. The suites are amazing - spacious with a pvt verandah to sit and have your drinks and watch wildlife coming for a drink. Courtesy shuttle to the victoria falls. Staff and drivers very friendly. Beds and rooms very comfortable. Food portions very generous - food was 6/10. Room service also provided. The plus to this place is that its not located at the Falls where its very busy with tourists but in a more private game reserve environment - so you have the best of both worlds. Really enjoyed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Accommodation and the Big Five Minutes from Victoria Falls Home to the "Big Five", The Stanley and Livingstone at the Victoria Falls Private Game Reserve is an attraction in itself. Immerse yourself in the abundant sights of Africa just minutes from the Victoria Falls in all her glory. Here the luxurious Stanley and Livingstone Safari Lodge and intimate Ursula Camp spare no expense. 16 opulently appointed private suites overlook the abundant Reserve - and four intimate chalets offer retreat from daily life, amid green manicured lawns and flowing fountain ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Preferred Hotels, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your The Stanley and Livingstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stanley And Livingstone At Victoria Falls Hotel Victoria Falls
- Stanley Livingstone Hotel