* The hotel is a little old but big and very comfortable...
* The staff is very helpful and very kind...
* The breakfast is very expensive! 27 usd per person and honestly they don't offer an amazing buffet...also, there's no option to choose from the menu, just buffet. But you need to check well in you hotel confirmation because at least, hotel.com included our buffet for the 4 days we stayed there (the problem is that I didn't check since the begining and they were charging the 27usd).
* In Zimbabwe, they accept dollars everywhere, so don't buy rands.
* There is a shuttle every 30 minutes from the hotel to downtown or wherever you need to go and it's free..they also can take you to victoria falls national park, so you don't need to hire a tour to do the walking tour..(you will need your passport at the entrance) don't forget to bring your poncho and you waterproof camera!! you will get wet because of the huge breeze!!
* Inside the victoria falls, you can see the Rainforest restaurant/cafe...it's delicious!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This majestic hotel, aptly named after the gentle giant of the bush (the elephant) merges seamlessly into its natural environment. Elephant Hills Resort has 276 rooms ranging from the impressive presidential suite to cool and spacious standard rooms. All rooms are ethnically decorated creating a combination of African ambiance with comfort and elegance. Each bedroom has modern amenities including air-conditioning, digital satellite television, bar fridge and en-suite bathroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Elephant Hills Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elephant Hills Hotel
- Elephant Hills Victoria Falls