We had come from another backpackers place down the road because it was awfully dirty and we were so happy to arrive! They showed us a tent with beds and a chalet (both you used a shared bathroom and showers (but they were in stalls and clean and private with nice hot water). We chose the chalet for $40 a night and loved it. It had good mosquito nets, screens on windows, and was a close walk to the awesome restuarant, pool, and the main office. At the office is a rep from a tour company and she gave us a good deal on the sunset river cruise ( all alcohol and some snacks included). They also offer a Chobe Day Trip. We were very happy with our stay. It was also close to the Vic Falls park!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Victoria Falls Self Catering and Camping Accommodation at the Vic Falls Restcamp is the best budget accommodation available in the Victoria Falls, ZIMBABWE. The Rest Camp is situated right in the middle of Victoria Falls town in Zimbabwe making it a perfect place to be based with all amenities within walking distance. The Restcamp is only 2km’s from the falls making it the closest campsite to the Victoria Falls. The security around the camp is a top priority with high stainless steel fences and electric fences making it first-class. The rest camp boasts numerous well maintained grass areas and an abundance of different varieties of trees making the surroundings in the camp very enjoyable. It makes this restcamp very popular for families as children have a safe and secure scenic environment to play in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Victoria Falls Rest Camp & Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Falls Rest Camp Hotel Victoria Falls
- Victoria Falls Rest Camp And Lodges