This lodge was very centrally located and the pool was a very nice addition. I stayed in a single chalet which was very roomy, but there was no fan or ac and the window screens were in need of repair so mosquitoes could get in. I asked for the room to be sprayed and they said they only did that once a month..
There were bamboos playing outside in the morning - very funny!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Victoria Falls Self Catering and Camping Accommodation at the Vic Falls Restcamp is the best budget accommodation available in the Victoria Falls, ZIMBABWE. The Rest Camp is situated right in the middle of Victoria Falls town in Zimbabwe making it a perfect place to be based with all amenities within walking distance. The Restcamp is only 2km’s from the falls making it the closest campsite to the Victoria Falls. The security around the camp is a top priority with high stainless steel fences and electric fences making it first-class. The rest camp boasts numerous well maintained grass areas and an abundance of different varieties of trees making the surroundings in the camp very enjoyable. It makes this restcamp very popular for families as children have a safe and secure scenic environment to play in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Victoria Falls Rest Camp & Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Falls Rest Camp Hotel Victoria Falls
- Victoria Falls Rest Camp And Lodges