We camped here for two nights on our tour. It is a nice camp ground, with good facilties however be aware at night it is very loud. There is a few pubs that play loud music to 2 - 3in the morning or later. Very loud. When it stops you can hear the Falls from the camp site which is amazing. Not the cheapest place for the internet. The resturant is nice. You will see Pumba and baboons walking around the camp site all teh time. You couldnt get closer to the township. I wouldnt stay again due to the music though. We looked at upgrading to a cabin but the one we looked at wasnt nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Victoria Falls Self Catering and Camping Accommodation at the Vic Falls Restcamp is the best budget accommodation available in the Victoria Falls, ZIMBABWE. The Rest Camp is situated right in the middle of Victoria Falls town in Zimbabwe making it a perfect place to be based with all amenities within walking distance. The Restcamp is only 2km’s from the falls making it the closest campsite to the Victoria Falls. The security around the camp is a top priority with high stainless steel fences and electric fences making it first-class. The rest camp boasts numerous well maintained grass areas and an abundance of different varieties of trees making the surroundings in the camp very enjoyable. It makes this restcamp very popular for families as children have a safe and secure scenic environment to play in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Jovago.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Victoria Falls Rest Camp & Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Falls Rest Camp Hotel Victoria Falls
- Victoria Falls Rest Camp And Lodges