“Ziplining Across the Zambezi”

Shearwater Victoria Falls - Bungee, Bridge Tours and Activities
Book In Advance
More Info
$45.00*
and up
Bungee Jump, Bridge Swing or Zipline from the Victoria Falls Bridge
Ranked #5 of 46 Tours in Victoria Falls
More attraction details
Owner description: 4 ACTIVITIES ROLLED INTO ONE AT THE HISTORIC AND ICONIC VICTORIA FALLS BRIDGE The original and ultimate thrill! The location is unbeatable – in front of the largest curtain of falling water in the world, at a World Heritage Site, set against the backdrop of one of the Seven Natural Wonders in the World and above the raging torrents and misty gorges of the mighty Zambezi River. Then 5-4-3-2-1 Bungee into the spray and rainbows below! Four seconds of freefall and 111 metres of pure adrenalin! Victoria Falls Bungee is the only place in the world you get to jump in “no-man’s land” and is consistently voted as one of the top five adrenalin experiences on the planet. For Bungee Jump Veterans, speak to your Jump Master and make it even wilder by doing an Ankle-Tied Back Flip or a Star Elevator Jump. There is also the swing which is equally adrenalin fuelled, and the slightLy tamer, but equally exillerating zipline (uniquley crossing borders from Zambia to Zimbabwe). For those not inclined to such adventure, there is the fantastic and theatrical Bridge tour - an excellent and humorous presentation by an in character George Imbault (the bridge engineer), followed by a unique tour of the underneath of the bridge - surrounded on all sides by the magnificent falls, 360 degree rainbows, leaping jumpers, swingers and zipliners - as well breathtaking views of the Batoka Gorge and rapids below.
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I went in tandem with my mother, and we loved the experience. I've ziplined in Alaska and a couple of other places but although this was a one shot deal versus 1-2 hours of it, the excitement level knowing you were going across the Zambezi was a total thrill!!

I highly recommend putting your video camera around your neck, and video taping while you go across, it makes for some great footage when you get home.

It was my mother's first time ever and she loved the experience.

2  Thank lmorodomi

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Our two mad kids did the bungi, swing and slide, whilst we watched in a state of anxiety.They were estatic about their experiences. There's such a wonderful ambience on the bridge with everyone laughing and joking together. Such fun

1  Thank Bernadine70
ShearwaterVicFalls, Manager at Shearwater Victoria Falls - Bungee, Bridge Tours and Activities, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

Dear Bernadine,

Thank you for taking the time to write on our page and for allowing your kids to take that "Leap of Faith' into the Batoka Gorge. The experience is exciting and super fun. The Big Air Combo is still the best deal in town. We hope they are still talking about it.

All the very best in your next family adventure.

Adventurous Regards,

Shearwater Management

Reviewed January 24, 2013

On our second day in Vic Falls, I had pre-booked the bungi jump. I had my reservations as well due to things like the rope breaking, but I was quite impressed at how organised these guys were. You walk across the bridge over to the Zambian side and register at the resturant, and if you pre-booked, your name is already on the list. Then they number you and send you back to the bridge. Just be aware of the guys selling crap on the bridge, they try to haggle you, they aren't dangerous, but just say no from the get-go or they will not leave you alone. At the bridge, you wait abit for them to test the equipment, and again very organised, there were about 10 guys in orange t-shirts. One guys straps you in the harness, while the others prepare the jump for you. The guys are friendly and try to calm the nerves. The jump itself was scary at first, for me, but quite fun after the inital leap. I took the video and photo package as this is a once-in-a-lifetime thing.

3  Thank Hash28
Reviewed January 20, 2013

The bungee jump experience itself was absolutely fantastic. Both my sister and I decided to try it for the first time, and this is really the perfect setting to give it a try.

My advice though would be to skip out on the swing and the slide. They lined up the bungee jump first, and by the time we'd gotten to the swing and the slide they just seemed so much less impressive.

2  Thank Darren M
Reviewed January 18, 2013

This was by far the most fun thing I did in Vic Falls.. the free fall was amazing.. so much so, I couldnt scream on the way down!! The guides were great, the instructions and Safety were on point!!! Its a must do!

1  Thank MzYYZ

Travelers who viewed Shearwater Victoria Falls - Bungee, Bridge Tours and Activities also viewed

Victoria Falls, Matabeleland North Province

Been to Shearwater Victoria Falls - Bungee, Bridge Tours and Activities? Share your experiences!