All reviewsrooms are spacioususb portsboutique hotelperfect staybeautiful propertybreakfast and dinnerspecial thankstea and coffeewi fitwo nightsenjoyed our staylovely poolbreakfast was includedswimming poollookout cafeour honeymoontravel agent
Reviewed December 13, 2017

The rooms are lovely and spacious and the public areas are immaculate. The staff could not be more helpful and friendly and we really enjoyed our stay.Adrian was our host and he available to help with taxis, excursions or any advice we needed. Really nice pool and garden area to relax in during the mid day heat.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with friends
BatonkaGuestLodge, General Manager at Batonka Guest Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2017

Dear Elaine
Your kind review was so gratefully received and we are thrilled that your stay with us was an enjoyable one. Great to hear the accommodation, food and service all hit the mark and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back some day soon.

Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for five days and enjoyed so much. Everything is just perfect here. The staff is unbelievable friendly and good at they work. I was always greeted with a smile and taking care what ever I wanted. The interior in the rooms and common areas are just stunning. They have thought very little detail when creating this beautiful place. The location is perfect, less than 15 minutes walk to the falls. They booked me activities like a helicopter flight over the falls, dinner cruise and a day trip to Chobe Nationalpark. Everything went very smooth.

I wanna thank from the bottom of my heart that you guys (specially Norman at the bar) made my stay so perfect! When ever I come back to Victoria Falls would be my pleasure to stay in your lovely hotel again.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo

Dear Toni
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a comprehensive review of Batonka Guest Lodge. We are excited that you found all we have on offer to be just the tonic for an unforgettable holiday. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Norman and the rest of the team.
It truly was our pleasure hosting you.

Reviewed December 13, 2017

Everything about the Batonka Guest Lodge was warm and friendly from the warm welcome from Candy and Adrian to tips on places to eat and shop. Breakfast every morning was wonderful. We stayed in for dinner one night which was really good. We also had a very good lunch there the day we arrived. It is very comfortable place and everyone there was very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: From what we could tell, all of the rooms are great and they all have private outdoor space.
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family

Dear Guest
We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found the food and service to be of such a high standard. We appreciate the review and hope to see you again soon. Until then stay well.
Adrian

Reviewed December 11, 2017 via mobile

We had a lovely stay at the Batonka Lodge, we loved the personal attention to detail about the place. The staff and owners were really friendly, they took the time to chat with you and they know who you are. The rooms were beautiful and what I really liked was it had an African feel. We didn't want to stay in a big busy hotel we wanted a more calmer peaceful surrounding which is what we got. The gardens and pool were lovely. Best of all was the amazing food we had, complements to the chef every time. I would definitely stay there again if we go back.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
BatonkaGuestLodge, General Manager at Batonka Guest Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2017

Dear Guest
Thank you for your kind words and the great review of Batonka Guest Lodge. It was so good to hear that our lodge had a unique African feel to it, and when you stayed that you felt at peace. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to the kitchen staff, they do strive to present quality meals at all times and your positive feedback will be gratefully received. We hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the future, until then stay well.

Reviewed December 6, 2017

I was travelling with my elderly mother, who can hardly walk. We found great hospitality and plenty of helping hands. Nothing was too much trouble.
we stayed in for dinner, and it was very good, with lovely fresh river fish. fantastic breakfast.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BatonkaGuestLodge, General Manager at Batonka Guest Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2017

Dear Amanda
It truly was our pleasure hosting you and your mom, and thank you for writing such a great review of Batonka Guest Lodge.
We were so thrilled to hear that your stay with us was an a enjoyable one and that the food and hospitality really hit the spot!
We hope you will come back and see us again soon.