$135
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

$166
$79
Simba Harare(Harare)
$57
$38
The N1 Hotel Harare(Harare)(Great Value!)
$72
$66
Sunbird Guest House(Harare)(Great Value!)
$90
$75
Travelocity
$113
$108
Orbitz.com
York Lodge(Harare)
$191
Daisy's Guest House(Harare)(Great Value!)
$61
$56
Hotels.com
  • Pool
$113
$110
Orbitz.com
All reviewshotel is greatroom servicehotel is situatedbusiness triprooms are spaciouswi ficity centreihgzimbabwenandosmeetingconferencebeddingcapitalcountry
Reviewed August 21, 2017

If you are looking for a hotel with a comfortable bed, and not much more - Holiday Inn will suit your needs. The room was clean, but small (especially the bathroom), but there is a refrigerator and you can request an iron and ironing board. The wifi was steady and strong and the breakfast buffet was good with a fair number of items, the staff are friendly and helpful. Other than that, there is not much else to review, expect room service was very slow -- my food was cold when it finally arrived.

Room Tip: My room faced the pool which closed at 5:00pm, so it was quiet
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
MildredChizombe, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Harare, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2017

Dear Barbra H
Thank you for sharing with us the experience you had during your recent stay at Holiday Inn Harare.We are pleased to have been able to provide a quality, seamless experience, and that our staff ensured that your stay lived up to expectations.
We have noted the issues which you highlighted, and these are being addressed.
Thank you for your support, and we look forward to hosting you again on your return...

Reviewed July 22, 2017

To gauge that a hotel is great is by observing the welcome that one receive at the front desk and the speed with which the service is rendered. To me the reception is not as efficient as it should. May be increasing the staff at the front desk would do the trick.

I have been to the hotel several times and one impressive thing is the complete face lift of the hotel. It really looks great! Harare Holiday Inn Hotel Rooms are huge and gives one the relaxation mood. The rooms have been redecorated and they look good. The air conditions though need attention.

The restaurant is located at the ground floor and is manned by very efficient staff! I had one of my best meals on my first day. It was so fresh and appetizing to say the least. I loved the meal. The buffet food to me is average and the choice is limited. I expected to have some traditional menu on the long week but none, may be it was not the week. I would have loved some braai!

The hotel's location in relation to access to some activities is excellent. If one wants to drive out of the city from the hotel its really easy as it is by the road that leads to Bulawayo to the west, Mutare - Nyanga - Chimanimani to the east.

Generally the staff is polite and would always greet guests, which to me is great and they should keep it up.

Room Tip: Floor 3 termed non-smoking but people smoke there.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
MildredChizombe, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Harare, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2017

Dear Maka

We have noted the issues which you highlighted, and these are being addressed.
Thank you for your support, and we look forward to hosting you again on your return .

Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

The hotel building is old and is under process of getting redone by Holiday inn management. Room layout is typical of Holiday inn but still rooms are small and infra is Old. Does not give a feeling of comfort. Restaurant is good. Lobby is small and does not have enough seating. Breakfast is above average but limited options for vegetarian lovers. In all would not rate it value for money deal. Had booked for 8 days but checked out in 1 day.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business

Dear Sineha22

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your comments. We are sorry to hear you had a less than pleasant stay with us.The issue you have mentioned regarding the vegetarian options will be addressed with our Executive Chef. Please also contact us at grelationsmgr@holidayinnharare so we can obtain additional detail regarding your stay. Again, we regret that this impacted your experience at our hotel and hope to offer you a more pleasant stay in the future .

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Awesome amneties although service delivery was very slow on our visit,the place is cosy and fresh however.
The pool side is refreshing i must say.
Conference rooms are well organised and ready for business.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family

Dear th396
Thank you for taking time to give us feedback on your recent stay at Holiday Inn Harare .
We are pleased to have been of service to you, and that you enjoyed your stay with us.Your feedback is important to us as it allows us to improve our services.We have taken note of areas of improvement highlighted which have been discussed for corrective action to be taken.
We thank you for your support, and look forward to welcoming you back to Holiday Inn Harare soon

Reviewed July 8, 2017

There's an old saying, you get what you pay for but i felt this place under delivers for the price.

However, hotel club membership has this hotel proving to be the best option for me in town. Earning points for my stay went a long way to offsetting the expensive price of this property.

My main concerns are that It's old and i would expect more from the Holiday Inn chain.

Staff were brilliant, nothing was too much and i was moved to a quieter room without fuss when i complained that my room wasn't quiet enough. Food was good and they even allowed my to take some of the breakfast back to my room with me.

WIFI is terribly slow - but it was free. There is no fitness center but they provided me with free transport to the nearby gym which i thought was a nice touch.

The hotel is safe, close to center of city and i would stay here again.

Room Tip: Get club membership before you book hotel as it gives free add ons
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo

Dear whitepointer
Thank you for your candid review. We apologize that your recent stay did not meet expectations. We appreciate your comments and will share these with our team so that we can continue to improve our services. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better experience.