“A bit of heaven and harmony”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Harare
Sunshine Guest House
Ranked #11 of 54 Harare B&B and Inns
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“A bit of heaven and harmony”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Fellow travelors- Can you relate? I was so tired when I got to the Sunshine Guest House. It was after 11:00pm and after 24 hours of flying. And yet they met me cheerfully and got me to bed right away. The service --with Evelyn leading the efforts- made me look forward to the next breakfast. Evelyn's soft voice and knowledge of the community helped me learn about her, the community and what was really going on. For example, she explained by sharing what she knew and did not "tell me" when I asked her about the transfer of Zimbabwe’s money to using the US dollars. Complicated topic but she was clear and factual and let me create my own opinion. Of course when I met with my businesses this insight was key to me understand their needs. Highly recommend this hotel. (a middle aged American--Catherine)

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank CatherineMinnes0ta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
London
Reviewed August 1, 2012

We stayed at this 'guesthouse' for 5 nights, the owner's and staff were super friendly and the food was delicious. One feels so at home, the rooms are huge and on suite. The standard is totally up there with the 5 star hotels but the price is excellent value ... as the country is using USD. The gardens are beautiful and was fantastic to have a swim every morning before a hearty breakfast on my terrace.

Room Tip: either ask for a room at the back of the man house or the ones facing out onto the pool area.