Bowood Lodge
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Bronte Hotel(Harare)
Horizon Inn(Harare)
View Hotel
All reviewsher daughterhome away from homepeaceful surroundingslovely poolrooms are comfortablechristinelodgeaccommodationzimbabwegardenbusinessloungehosts
Reviewed January 4, 2016 via mobile

Looking for a place to just get away and enjoy the beauty of the African sun? Check into Bowood Lodge. Located in the peaceful suburb of Mount Pleasant, this B&B was the perfect getaway for my girlfriend and I. Very peaceful and our hosts were great. We enjoyed our stay and we're definitely going back. The best feature, the heavenly presence of the garden.

Stayed: January 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tendai S
Reviewed January 1, 2016

Another lovely stay at Bowood. Christine and Kirsten are fantastic hosts and the lodge is as comfortable as ever and the large garden is a beautiful spot to relax in. Bowood Is a five minute walk from Arundel shops with easy access to supermarket, shops, restaurants and coffee shops. Recommended for short and long stays.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled with friends
2  Thank Rendle416
Christine H, Owner at Bowood Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2016

Thank you Roslyn. Lovely to see you again. Wishing you all the best for 2016. Hope to see you again soon.
Regards
Christine

Reviewed December 30, 2015

Bowood Lodge accomodation is very clean, comfortable and pleasant. The owners and their family are extremely welcoming and go above and beyond for their guests so that they have an enjoyable stay -- I will definitely stay at Bowood Lodge if and when I return to Harare.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled solo
1  Thank Nick K
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 14, 2015 via mobile

I recently went to Zimbabwe with my family and had the pleasure of staying at Bowood Lodge, I couldn't recommend it more!! The service was fantastic and the owners couldn't be more welcoming, they went out of their way to ensure we had a pleasant time.

The lodge is a lovely place, very clean with a nice garden, in a good location in Harare.

We will definitely be back!!

Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Christine H, Owner at Bowood Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2015

Thank you very much for your review. I am pleased that you had a pleasant stay and we look forward to hosting you again.
Best Regards
Christine

Reviewed October 31, 2015

I stayed at Bowood lodge for a month in September 2015 and it was a wonderful home away from home. Christine was very welcoming and accomodating during my stay. She allowed me use her kitchen during my extended stay. The accomodations were clean and comfortable. It was also very relaxing to sit by the pool and enjoy the Zimbabwean sunshine. Would definitely recommend Bowood for visitors to Harare.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business