All reviews guinea fowl her daughter home away from home swimming pool peaceful surroundings lovely pool beautiful garden rooms are comfortable business trip a great stay place to stay enjoyed my stay christine lodge accommodation zimbabwe lounge
Reviewed December 30, 2015

Bowood Lodge accomodation is very clean, comfortable and pleasant. The owners and their family are extremely welcoming and go above and beyond for their guests so that they have an enjoyable stay -- I will definitely stay at Bowood Lodge if and when I return to Harare.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Nick K
Reviewed December 14, 2015 via mobile

I recently went to Zimbabwe with my family and had the pleasure of staying at Bowood Lodge, I couldn't recommend it more!! The service was fantastic and the owners couldn't be more welcoming, they went out of their way to ensure we had a pleasant time.

The lodge is a lovely place, very clean with a nice garden, in a good location in Harare.

We will definitely be back!!

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Camper545707
Christine H, Owner at Bowood Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2015

Thank you very much for your review. I am pleased that you had a pleasant stay and we look forward to hosting you again.
Best Regards
Christine

Reviewed October 31, 2015

I stayed at Bowood lodge for a month in September 2015 and it was a wonderful home away from home. Christine was very welcoming and accomodating during my stay. She allowed me use her kitchen during my extended stay. The accomodations were clean and comfortable. It was also very relaxing to sit by the pool and enjoy the Zimbabwean sunshine. Would definitely recommend Bowood for visitors to Harare.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank A G
Reviewed October 4, 2015

Very welcoming environment.The tranquility surrounding this place is great.Visited in January 2013 for a week.There are tennis courts but didn't get a chance to play due to my busy schedule. The bedroom was well aerated and clean linen available.The staff is friendly and helpful. The breakfast was marvelous made from fresh ingredients.i definately would go there again .

Date of stay: November 2014
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank 254Annie
Reviewed October 31, 2014

I am a regular business traveller to Harare and Christine and her staff at Bowood Lodge make a business trip to Harare seamless and comfortable.
If you want to be treated like family and have convenient location in the heart of Harare, Bowood is the place to stay.

Date of stay: October 2014