Bowood Lodge
$113
$108
Hotels.com
Sunbird Guest House(Harare)(Great Value!)
$90
$75
$79
$113
$110
Daisy's Guest House(Harare)(Great Value!)
$40
  • Pool
$135
$132
Travelocity
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

Simba Harare(Harare)
$43
$38
The N1 Hotel Harare(Harare)(Great Value!)
$68
Orbitz.com
$134
$128
HotelQuickly
York Lodge(Harare)
$191
All reviewsher daughterhome away from homepeaceful surroundingslovely poolrooms are comfortablechristinelodgeaccommodationzimbabwegardenbusinessloungehosts
Reviewed July 3, 2014

My wife and I spent 6 nights at Bowood Lodge in September 2013. I left Zimbabwe 30 years ago but my stay at Bowood took me back to my younger years and it felt like I was home again, as I grew up a few hundred metres away. Unfortunately, Christine was away, but Lance and Tendai looked after us fantastically, and nothing was too much trouble for them. The accommodation was excellent and the breakfast dished up by Tendai was superb.
The frequent power cuts were expertly handled, with the trusty generator coming to the rescue.
We had a few lovely strolls around the area and felt totally safe. We will definitely be back and recommend Bowood lodge unreservedly. Don't bother with a hotel!!

Room Tip: all rooms look wonderful
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Bevan M
Reviewed June 28, 2014

We have stayed at Bowood lodge several times. Bowood lodge is a spacious, homely, bed and breakfast in a large tropical garden setting with a swimming pool.

Christine and her team made us feel at ease and go that extra mile for their guests.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Simon A
Reviewed June 19, 2014

If you knew Harare back in the day, you'll feel at home here. A lovely place to stay and really handy for the University. Mount Pleasant always was a good area and hasn't deteriorated - no problems walking around. Don't bother with a hotel, this is much better and Christine is so welcoming.

Room Tip: I had a room with doors onto the garden, very nice - don't know if all have this.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 19, 2014

I have stayed at Bowood Lodge on numerous occasions on both business and pleasure. It has a very relaxed atmosphere and the staff are very attentive and nothing is a problem to help you find your way around the city or where to go if you are stuck.
Also understand that they have recently upgraded the facility so it will be even more comfortable.
Always look forward to my trips to Harare to reconnect to the all at Bowood lodge.
Well done guys !!

Rick d.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed May 15, 2014

We stayed at Bowood Lodge twice on our trips to Harare and loved it each time. It has beautifully kept gardens, a pool, tennis court and an excellent breakfast. The rooms are extremely comfortable and clean and Christine and the staff were very helpful to all our needs. I can't recommend this peaceful haven enough.

Room Tip: Blue room or orange room but all are great
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple