stayed there for one day , it's almost at city center , very helpful staff , nice comfy room with hot tub , if you are looking for a B&B then look for a lower grade hotel otherwise just pay & enjoy the great room & the various restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Tulip proudly opens its new doors in previous Hotel El Mechtel.Situated on the perimeter of the Belvedere Park, Hotel El Mechtel, now under the management of the Golden Tulip chain, combines the ideal world of both business and relaxation. Having gone under extreme renovation of it's rooms, reception and conference facilities, with a focus on service upgrade, the Golden Tulip El Mechtel is now prepared to welcome international and local guests, while still offering international service standards. Relax and recline in the luscious greenery that surrounds this pacifying hotel, where service is ready at the ring of a bell.Please let us know your feedbackPaul Z. DiabGeneral Manager ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Golden Tulip El Mechtel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip El Mechtel Hotel Tunis
- Mercure Hotel Tunis
- Mercure Hotel El Mechtel
- Golden Tulip El Mechtel Tunis, Tunisia, Africa