Nice location to the airport. Formally the Hilton. I can only complain about the fact that they charge for the internet which is very rare anywhere in the world and they allow smoking in the hotel. The lobby near the bar smelled like a chimney..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the central business and diplomatic quarter of Tunis, the Sheraton Tunis Hotel boasts an all-encompassing view of the Tunisian capital. Each one of the 285 rooms has a balcony with a view over the city or the gardens. In the evening the Club Lounge offers cocktail and hors-d’oeuvres service in the private club lounge located on the 5th floor. The hotel offers a choice of 3 restaurants and 2 bars. The elegant ‘Walima’ restaurant serves both unique and typical Tunisian specialties according to the finest local tradition and boasts an outstanding local wine list, the ‘Azzurro’ restaurant serves an authentic Italian cuisine accompanied by the enchanting music of a live band, and the all-day dining ‘L’Oliveraie’ features a delicious buffet of Mediterranean and International dishes as well as ‘A la Carte’ menu. The wellness centre of the hotel ‘The Garden Spa’ offers a wide selection of treatments. All of these are complemented by a modernized and well-equipped fitness room, gymnasium, sauna, hammam, indoor pool with aqua gym, Jacuzzi as well as an outdoor swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Tunis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Tunis Hotel And Towers
- Tunis Sheraton
- Sheraton Tunis Hotel Tunisia, Africa