Sheraton Tunis Hotel
$129
$116
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Carlton Hotel Tunis(Tunis)(Great Value!)
$68
$63
ibis
$70
$68
All reviewsthe club loungebusiness tripindoor poollobby barbusiness center staffhuge hotelsleep qualitysafe choicetunisian restaurantmain restaurantother hotelsenjoyed my stayshort stayvisit tunisrooms are spaciousclose to the airportsidi bou
Reviewed October 30, 2013

i stayed in this hotel while i was on tour with Cosmos in the early of October 2013. The hotel is wonderful and staff are extremely awesome. I want to thank Sheraton Hotel management for having two outstanding staff:

1- Mr. TORJMEN ALLALA
Thank you / merci for all the wonderful things that you said and done for me. i truly appreciate your kindness, honestly and integrity and whenever i will think of Sheraton Hotel, i will always think of you. thanks again for your help.

2- Ms. RANIA YACOUBI
Thank you / merci. thank you for every thing, Rania! i truly appreciate the time that you took in order to help me and be there for me. you are such a wonderful young woman and very special and i want to wish you all the best because you deserve it.

Thanks to Mr. Allala and Yacoubi for making my stay at Sheraton Hotel memorable and i wish you happiness and peace.

i highly recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to stay there. the staff are amazing and if you need anything just ask for either Torjmen or Rania and you will receive a first class service.

THANKS & ALL THE BEST
MARGO

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank exoticwoman8
dejla d, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Tunis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your amazing review following your recent stay here at Sheraton Tunis. I am so delighted to hear that you enjoyed so many aspects of the Hotel and will be sure to pass along your kind words to the team! We are truly looking forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back upon your next visit to Tunis.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

We stayed here for four nights and found that the hotel was in need of a bit of renovation. The staff was incredibly nice; however, and went out of their way to help when a taxi driver was trying to overcharge us. The location is rather remote, but taxis are fine and cheap (aside from our one experience with a bad one). The rooms were clean, but old.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
dejla d, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Tunis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for staying with us at the Sheraton Tunis and for posting such a kind review. I'm so delighted to hear that you've found our staff nice. I will certainly share your kind words with the team. I’m happy to announce that we are under a full hotel refurbishment.
We cannot wait to welcome you back upon your next visit to Tunis
Sincerely.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Good staff and very helpful. Rooms were clean and well appointed but looking old and tired. A refurb is under way. Food and facilities also good, but could be so much more. Come on Sheraton - up your game, this could be a 5* !
30 mins max from pretty much everywhere.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Alan T

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback following your recent stay at The Sheraton Tunis Hotel .
I'm so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay, specially the service provided to you by our team and the good food ! I will be sure to share your kind words with everyone on our team.

We truly look forward to welcoming you back upon your next visit to Tunis, hopefully in the not too distant future!

Reviewed September 22, 2013

The hotel rooms are in need of modernization and half of the hotel is going under renovation.
Nice bar and common areas.
Two restaurants, one buffet based service, food medium low quality, reasonable American breakfast .
Nice garden and swimming pool as well a good indoor one.
Bad wifi service,

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank JOrgep486
dejla d, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Tunis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns following your recent stay at the Sheraton Tunis Hotel . Your constructive feedback will certainly help us find ways to enhance our facilities and services.

We truly look forward to welcoming you back upon your next visit to Tunis, hopefully in the not too distant future.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

I have been in this hotel some days ago and I have to say that I do not understand the rest of opinions: it is far away from the center of Tunis, and the only way to move is by taking a taxi. If you are a person with disability, as I am, you will found in the Sheraton Hotel the most awful "gold cage".
The service is arrogant, and you almost have to beg for they let you take your breakfast, which is included in the price although they does not want to admit it. Regardind to the state and condition of the infrastructure, the Sheraton Hotel is an old glory whose doors does not close or where you can have an electrical failure, and you should not think that the service is going to hurry up to solve your problem, you should have to wait one or two hours for them to decide to fix your problem.
Of course, just taking a coffee will cost you 3 or 4 euros, while if you go to the center you can eat for less than 1 euro and very good If you find the proper place.
I would suggest to run away from this hotel, it is not necessary that you suffer, Tunis can be much beautiful than the Sheraton let you see.

Room Tip: The only accesible room is the 132
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
dejla d, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Tunis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sahring your review of your recent experience with us at Sheraton Tunis Hotel.
I was of course concerned to learn of the disappointing elements with regards to your hotel experience which fell below your expectations. Please accept my sincere apologies for the shortfalls you experienced. I have notified the relevant departments of the attitude issues highlighted, and in our continuous effort to exceed guest expectations they will be taking corrective action.
Once again, I appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences on TripAdvisor and we all look forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton, hopefully in the very near future.