Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from $1,980.00
More Info
from $1,575.00
More Info
All reviews spent days wild animals day safari knew where lake manyara wildebeest migration the lion king water buffalo once in a lifetime great migration easy travel tented camp safari company endless plains their natural habitat game drives an amazing experience
Reviewed October 4, 2017

Wow, what a beautiful experience it was to drive through the Serengeti and to see animals in their natural habitats. We had 3 game drives here and each one was special. As another traveler said, it truly was a humbling experience. I never got tired of seeing herds of elephants and zebras roaming and it was always so exciting seeing the lions. What gorgeous animals. We will always remember our experience here.

Reviewed September 30, 2017

Everything you want from a safari - if you don't want to walk miles carrying a big gun.....! All 3 big cats + 3 smaller ones (servel, wild cat and caracal). Zebra, elephant, gazelle, antelope and hippo by the thousand - even a crocodile or 2. As for the birds - everything from ostrich to D'Arnaud's Barbet. My guide (Daffa - Ranger Safaris- see sep. review) was fun, knowledgeable and could drive a bit.....! Camp (Kiri Kiri) was great - better than a lot of so called 3-4* hotels I've stayed in. Buffalo wandering by the camp - "you leave me alone and I'll do the same". The 'giraffe farm' was fun - just an area where there are a lot of them. Pumba (warthogs) in abundance - and I was there only 2 1/2 days! Even saw a few rarities - dwarf mongoose and dark chanting goshawks, amongst others. Everything I'd hoped for + a bit - along with most of Tanzania. Go - don't even think about it.

Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

My father and I went on a short, but sweet safari to the Serengeti with Fair Travel Kilimanjaro. Your safari guide does kind of make your trip, so make sure you get a good one!

Our guide was extremely knowledgeable. He was like a walking encyclopedia.

The Serengeti sells itself and is an amazing, amazing place.

Reviewed September 20, 2017

We went on a safari with Thomson Safari's best trip of our LIFE!!
Samson our guide was superb all of the camps the staff was so attentive and we were lucky enough to be the only ones on this trip our own private safari!!
Samson knew where to find all the animals we were on a 12 day safari it was like a dream all my life I wanted to go and it was the trip of a lifetime my husband was amazed.We thought we may see a few animals we saw 62 giraffes on Thomson's compound and many more throughout Tanzania the trip was worth every cent we paid.
We are so happy we shall never forget Africa we want to go again to see the silverback gorillas in Rwanda.Thanks to Shelbi and staff in Watertown.
Gibbs Farm the best it was our 41st anniversary we were treated so well Gilbert and Christian thanks for everything!We even stayed in the anniversary cottage so romantic!!

Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

We were truly amazed and humbled by our experience on the Serengeti. 3 days travel across this wilderness brought us into (very) close contact with a wide variety of animals and bird life. It could not have been a better trip, with a good guide and the privilege of watching nature at work, including witnessing the big cats hunting and killing.