Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Book in advance
from
$800.77
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Seronera
from $800.77
from $6,500.00
from $1,045.00
from $1,298.08
1,408 results
All reviews game viewing ngorongoro crater central serengeti big cats day safari driver guide next morning black rhino great migration three days safari company african safari endless plains once in a lifetime wildebeest migration dry season all kinds
Selected filters
Reviewed October 7, 2019

Wow this was an experience of a lifetime. Watching the widerbeast cross the Mara River was fantastic. Lots of other animals as well.

2  Thank Kathryn Y
Reviewed October 7, 2019

We saw so many animals in the northern part of this park. It truly looked like the park went on forever in all directions.

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank Mad-Travelers-47
Reviewed October 7, 2019

We went with SafariHQ and our guide was Ali. He was terrific! Saw all the animals - the big five - but the black rhino was a bit far away.

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank Diane22309
Reviewed October 6, 2019

I don't know how this park doesn't have it's own review page as a whole but my review will be based on mine and my husband's stay in the central and northern Serengeti.

Our safari was booked with Swala Safaris and during our time in the Serengeti we stayed at Acacia Luxury Tented Camp and Acacia Migration Camp. Both locations put us right where we needed to be.

The Serengeti was easily my favorite of all the parks we visited. So many different types of landscape, so many animals. It was absolutely beautiful here.

There is no offroading allowed in the Serengeti (please don't ask your guide or allow them to do it! It's for the safety of all the animals. There are small animals and burrows and dens in those all grasses). In this park do not get upset if the first lion or cheetah you see is far away. You will come across many closer to the roads. I got some amazing pictures and my camera only had a 300mm zoom.

So many animals impala, cheetah, giselle, topi, heartbeast, hyrax, lizards, birds, lion, hippo, wildebeest, elephant, giraffe, serval. The list goes on and on.

Seeing the Mara River crossing is an unbelievable experience. What those wildebeest have to go through every year is amazing. Crocodile right there in the water. I was happy though that out of the two crossings I saw all the wildebeest made it safely. And the amount of wildebeest everywhere, it was incredible. Really, a sight worth seeing.

And on the plus side the bathrooms here (at least the ones I saw) have all been recently built and are nice, big, and clean. I was impressed. I'm happy they are putting money here as well which just makes life a little more comfortable while traveling.

4  Thank flyawayCA
Reviewed October 5, 2019

Amazing experience, we had cheetah cubs on the roof of our safari vehicle!!!
Incredible amount of wildlife