Ikoma Wildcamp
Ikoma Safari Camp(Serengeti National Park)(Great Value!)
$206
$195
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Serengeti Tented Camp - Ikoma Bush Camp(Serengeti National Park)(Great Value!)
$273
  • Breakfast included
Serengeti Acacia Camps(Serengeti National Park)(Great Value!)
$390
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
One Nature Nyaruswiga Serengeti(Serengeti National Park)
$1,441
Lobo Wildlife Lodge(Serengeti National Park)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
Lemala Ewanjan Tented Camp(Serengeti National Park)
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
Siringit Serengeti Camp(Serengeti National Park)
Kisura Sirengeti Tented Camp(Serengeti National Park)
bedfinder
Kisura Serengeti Mobile Camp(Serengeti National Park)
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewswildlife campphone camerahighview hotelarmed guardsproper toiletcharging facilitiesclose to naturewatched the sunsetpermanent tentson stiltswild animalsnice staytwo nightsbow and arrowfood was greatmagical experienceon arrival
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 21, 2013

The Ikoma Wild camp is located in which seems to be in no mans land...lol, but your tour guide/ driver will take you there. I had an organized tour thru Zara's. My driver was excellent. He recommend this area over the others, but I wasn't so surely the location till I arrived there. There's nothing I can say that different from others reviews.. The staff is friendly and helpful, food was great and on time. Views from the dining area was awesome in the morning (breakfast time) and just before (dinner) sunset. There's wifi only in the dining area, however on my second night stay there's was a thunder storm and the wifi was down. My tent was big and spacious, bathroom and toilet area was clean. And at night time you can hear the zebras and hyenas sometime the elephant outside your tent. It was great to see this for your tent...I would recommend this tent/hotel to all that is doing the Serengeti National Park Safari to stay there....

Room Tip: Try to stay to near to the reception area. There's lots of animals coming To eat the fresh grass which they love to ear. The sunrise and sunset in in this area is really beautiful and great for pictures.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank pws12
Reviewed October 17, 2013

In september 2013 my wife and I were in the Ikoma Wildcamp. We were and now are, so enthusiastic about our trip to your Wildcamp. Beds, food, toilets and everything else was so good, that we could imagine to come back! Especially, it was very nice, that the housing was adapted to the situation in the Serengeti, so there wasn't such a big contrast from nature to housing.We really enjoyed the trip to the Ikoma Wildpark! Thank you!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Leoni E
Reviewed October 7, 2013

They have amazing tents with roofs, beds, toilets and baths. They are very friendly and they make you feel like you want to stay there forever. Not much variation in the food, but the food they make is good. There is the a great view over Serengeti both from the tents and especially from the restaurant. They can arrange a Safari walk with a ranger and a guide, if you want to feel the nature outside the jeep.

Room Tip: Chooese one of the new tents
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Claus J
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Our family, two adults and three children, aged 8, 11 and 13, stayed at this camp in february/march, and we all had a great time there. Really wildlife!!! We stayed in bungalows, and we all found it clean and neat. We really enjoyed our stay, and really wants to come back some day!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Ingerid1970
Reviewed September 11, 2013

A few days back I visited Ikoma Wildcamp during my safari in Serengeti national park.I also stayed in a hut but it was clean and inviting so I cannot agree with the comment below. Maybe they really changed staff and standard as they wrote. The huts are round, the big bed is in the middle of the room and on the backside there is a small washroom with shower and toilet, but there is only a curtain that depart it from the bedroom - so travel with people you know well. Besides the room i really enjoyed the restaurant, the view is amazing. It is only a short drive from the Serengeti Gate and in this area there are also many animals roaming around.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends