“Absolutely awesome food in the area”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Mamboz Sizgrill

Mamboz Sizgrill
Ranked #16 of 302 Restaurants in Dar es Salaam
Cuisines: Indian, Barbecue, Asian, Fusion
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tuckahoe, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely awesome food in the area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2014

During my holidays in January 2014. My one of other fav stop was at Mamboz SizGrill, I am back in New York, honestly, miss with great fondness, fantastic meal is complimented with gr8 service depending on how busy the place, definitely the wait is worth. The meal was excellent from appetizers to main course. The owners Faisal & Shan very friendly & attentive and they give personal attention to the customers, I have observed on several occasions while I was dining with family. I highly recommend both Town Mamboz and Mamboz Sizgrill in Upanga. By the way, fresh juice is so refreshing don't forget to try all kinds of varieties.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank ali g

TORONTO
“Bbq at it's finest!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

I'm in Dar e Salaam and just had my first taste of the local fair and took the reviews that I read about Mamboz and everyone is right!!! We got lucky with outdoor seating! 5 min late and we would've been screwed! The food was Amazing! We ordered 1 whole chicken which came with fries and a bowl of prawn fried rice, and two plates of BBQ beef cubes!! Everything was what had imagined and read!! I'm going back for more!! But next time I'm having there fish!!! Look for my next review!! Anyone who is coming to Dar over the next few days or are already here and have not been here!! I urge you to make this your first dinner spot!! Service is dependent on how busy they are so be prepared, but the wait is worth it!!;-)

Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
“nice food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2013

great food i must say, and seating environment is very pleasant.
all kind of food varities from indian, chinese to bbq
keep it up.

• Visited December 2013
Mbeya
“Excellent grill, great prices and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

We visited Mamboz on a Saturday night with a friend and our children. The service was very fast, our server attentive, and the management showed interest in providing a good experience for us. The food itself was delicious and reasonably priced. Will definitely return in the future.

Visited December 2013
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
“Quickly becoming a favourite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

We're delighted to have Mamboz Sizgrill in Upanga and it's fast becoming a favourite for us.
It's a branch of the street corner Mamboz downtown, and serves up all sorts of Indian and Asian cuisines in addition to barbeque dishes.
It's a great place to eat with friends (get a variety of dishes and share) and it's often much cheaper than eating on the peninsula.
Staff are attentive and friendly and service is prompt.
Definitely try the green chicken (not what it's really called, #7 on the menu I think.)

• Visited November 2013