“Couldn't of had a better experience”
Review of Waterbuck Safaris

Waterbuck Safaris
Ranked #1 of 30 Tours in Dar es Salaam
More attraction details
Owner description: Dar es Salaam is the commercial capital of the country; it wields immense political and economical power. The atmosphere is pleasant in the city with picturesque Harbour, exotic beaches, and historical buildings such as state house, Ocean Road hospital and churches, as well as the most famous sculpture of Askari Monument. It is the city renowned for its lively nightlife.
Reviewed April 6, 2013

My husband and I went on a 3 night 4 day safari out of Arusha, Tanzania. Shafina at Waterbuck was great at helping us organize our safari in the Serengeti. We couldn't of asked for a better guide. Abdul was great, he has been a guide for 12 years so was really good at spotting the animals. Both myself and my husband had become good friends with Abdul from this safari. We stayed at Serena lodges which were really nice accommodations as well the food was very good. Would highly recommend using waterbuck safaris.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Very reliable, greate guide and driver. Went to Mikumi for three days, stayed in the Tan-Swiss lodge outside the park. Greate first safari experience, greate guide - felt safe altough the traffic is crazy. We were taken good care of. The car was good but could need some maintenance.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Shafina worked tirelessly with me for a month to plan all of our transfers, ferry/flight tickets, city tours and the much anticipated safari to Mikumi National Park. Quotes from the travelers upon their return, "It was a great adventure! We were amazed at how many animals we saw. Our guide was very focused, safety conscious, knew a good deal about the animals and cared about our experience. The lodging and meals at Vuma Hills were delightful." "Waterbuck's drivers and guides were on time, flexible and informative. Our safari guide gave us background and details that could never be learned from watching a documentary."

1  Thank Gayle J
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We had a few specific requests on the time frame for the safari, so I sent a proposal to a few different companies. Waterbuck Safaris stood out by being the only company that gave an honest reply, indicating what was possible and - more importantly - which of my ideas that were not so good. Had I went for some of the other companies (which offered lower prices), we would have ended up driving for several hours in the dark.

Throughout the planning period and the safari itself, I felt a very honest commitment to making the trip as good as possible. The only negative aspect I can think of was that the vehicle could have been more comfortable, but this was not a big problem (and could be regarded as an additional experience :-)

Reviewed February 6, 2013

All I want to say that definitely will use water bucks safaris services in my next adventures trip . The only room to be improved is pick up timing