Sea Cliff Hotel
$97
$108
$90
Hotels.com
Hotel Slipway(Dar es Salaam)
$148
$140
$140
$116
$337
$228
Orbitz.com
  • Spa
Tanzanite Executive Suites(Dar es Salaam)
$222
$81
  • Breakfast included
Harbour View Suites(Dar es Salaam)
$134
$101
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
$184
$161
Priceline
All reviewsindian oceanwhere breakfast is servedoverlooking the oceanindian restaurantlovely hotelmsasani peninsulacomfortable roomsbusiness tripbusiness centerhome away from homecity centrenanaalcovedartanzaniagymsupermarket
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I stayed at the Sea Cliff hotel for a total of 3 months over a 6 month period while on a project in Dar es Salaam and have to say that the conditions and staff made me feel at home.

The view from the sea view rooms inspires a state of tranquility. The restaurants and bars serve top food.

Working out in the morning, jumping in the pool, getting changed and drinking from a coconut at breakfast definitely made a challenging assignment much easier.

I could not write a review of Sea Cliff without mentioning the 5 STAR Amazing Guest Services Leader, Nana - she is a truly warm, caring, professional executive who truly took care of me while I was in Dar es Salaam.

Overall a 5 STAR place for work or fun. Thank you Sea Cliff. Thank you Mama Nana! :)

Room Tip: Sea view rooms are the best.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SeacliffMarketing, Sales Executive at Sea Cliff Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Dear David R,

Thank you very much for the kind words. I will surely pass the feedback to Nana & the rest of the team; they will be delighted to hear about your experience. We are glad that you enjoyed the relaxing atmosphere our hotel provides. The setting is ideal for corporate guests as they feel relaxed & at home on business trips! We are also proud to have two of Dar-es-salaam’s finest restaurants which serve delicious food and full American breakfast by the Ocean. We wish to welcome you again for some fresh Coconut water by the Ocean!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I stay at SeaCliff on a regular basis and will continue to return whenever I am in Dar for business. The main hotel is a very pleasant place to stay, with nice rooms, incl excellent WiFi and very friendly and helpful staff. Also the gym is good.

Room Tip: Make sure you stay in the main hotel and not in the Village as rooms in the Village are tiny and noisy. If there is no place in the main hotel I would rather choose an other hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Carlos,

Thank you very much for the review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to welcome you again in the future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed September 19, 2013

I usually visit Tanzania time and again and fortunate enough to stay at this wonderful hotel. I stayed in the top floor executives and the room was stunning..I love the shower where by i can see the see view as it is not covered. Lovely bed..i always got late to work which is not the case when im at any other hotel. The team is lovely, especialy the service Managers Nana and Moses, they always checked on me when i was not feeling well. I was suprising my wife and they got me flowers placed all over the room petals and a bottle of wine, though the flowers were an extra cost but they were kind enough to arrange them and free white wine. Breakfast was super and it was an exciting stay again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Crystaltripz,

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our team strives to provide exceptionally personal service to all our guests. It was a great pleasure in assisting you; we hope your wife loved the surprise! We wish to welcome you again in the future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed September 18, 2013

The rooms are nice and clean with good service every day.

The managers are alwasy ready to help and solve any problem.
Wi fi is fantastic.
The best part is the resturant. Fantstic menu and service. A first class operation

For guest staying on a long term basis, their should be some extra services or perks for these guests such as meal vouchers, laundry, or a courtsey one or two nights lodging.

the price is a little high Some discount should be given for long term guests.

Room Tip: the food and shopping court next door is a real plus, especially the market, monoey exchange and phone store
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Thomas S
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I was expecting a litlle luxury and relax in a five stars hotel room after a week in Tansania and before almost 20 hours flight back to home.
I got a tiny, poorly cleaned room where noise was worse than in engine room because of outstanding HVAC machine. When I complained management about the noise they offered me a room which one of us had alredy apandoned because of broken window.
The rooms are situated in a busy market center few hundreds meter away from main hotel and from for ex. breakfast room and pool. You have to be fully dressed and go throug the guarded gate to get there. I didn't feel myself like a guest in five stars seaside hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Kris T

Dear Kris T,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We apologize for the trouble you faced with the rooms however our maintenance team is quite fast in resolving these issues, I have passed your feedback to them. We hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay with us.

Best Regards,