“Very affordable”

Subway at Shoppers Plaza Masaki
Ranked #50 of 315 Restaurants in Dar es Salaam
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Subway, the only American restaurant brand in East Africa, has its newest location in Masaki at Shoppers Plaza. Try our toasted subs and ask about our 5,000 shilling footlong specials! We are open late - until 10PM most nights, and 2AM on Friday and Saturday. Eat Fresh!
Reviewed January 2, 2013

The sandwiches here are consistently good and very affordable. I am surprised at how much meat they put int he sandwiches considering the low cost.

There are newer reviews for Subway at Shoppers Plaza Masaki

Reviewed December 1, 2012

100% Subway standard and don't expect more. Still the best for that quick bite or take-away. All items always in stock. Staff is friendly and knows their menu. Hygienic preparation. Parking can be a problem but park across the road and tip the Masaai. Next to Shoppers for groceries.

1  Thank Gustav F
Reviewed July 29, 2012

My brother swears by McDonalds when he drives long distances because he says that while the food is not prticularly good, it is consisten and won't cause gastrointestinal disorders. I swear by Subways for the same reason, and after discovering that there are very few good restaurants in Dar I knew that I could count on Subways. The service was fine, although I was astonished to see nine employees behind the counter. Forget about too many chefs spoiling the broth, nine of them managed to make my sandwich the way I desired.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

I like sandwich .The chicken sandwich is so testy .very nice

Reviewed May 1, 2012

Price is excellent; hygiene excellent. It's a subway, so you know what you're getting. Very quick and professional. Staff cheerful. Cannot say more for the place. Well it seems I have to as reviews must be at least 300 characters. Is that enough?

1  Thank Nyerere