“Nice location”

Ranked #31 of 321 Restaurants in Dar es Salaam
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Nice outdoor seating with beautiful view on the sea. We were expecting more items on the menu. The place can be pretty crowded at time and service can be slow. This place is all about the scenery and location.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Or rather, one of the last lines of defense, when you are in need of something you want to buy and cannot get in local supermarkets (although the situation has improved a lot these days comparing to what was in Dar a few years ago). When I wanted to buy Parmeggiano Reggiano, I knew I could get it in the village supermarket (these days sometimes I can get it in Shoprite instead of here). The other place I visit frequently there is the coffee shop, selling various coffee beans from coffee estate near Kilimanjaro (so I was told). Whenever I am in Dar, I go there for fresh coffee supplies. Perfect.

Fishmonger restaurant was nice back then when I was meeting with friends for business lunch or dinner, but it has been a while since I last was there.

Surely, if you want to see how many expatriates live in Dar, you should go to Sea Cliff Village. A real beehive of Wazungu.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

i really enjoyed that place, my recommendation is the sea food plate for two it is amazing very tasty and very high quality, it is a little bit expensive but it desrves

Reviewed October 18, 2012

And when you are starved of pizza then this is the place to go! Variety of restaurants and great atmosphere. A little bit of first world in a very third world city.

1  Thank Thirstie
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Attractive option in a very nice environment! Great stores around, little Italy with all kids of Tanzanian gifts and a beautiful sunset, very romantic if you have a partner with you!. Slow service, regular food, but great place to be!