“Poor customer service”

Epi d'or
Ranked #8 of 323 Restaurants in Dar es Salaam
Cuisines: French, Lebanese, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are located at Haile Selassie road in Masaki. Epidor has been 17 years of serving freshly bake bread and pastries. We also serve sumptuous Lebanese and Continental dishes. Excellent place for all kinds of functions.
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Very poor service, had to wait over an hour and 25 min for my oder, customers that arrived after me got there food long before I did, staff does not seem to care, no management around. Food was ok but nothing to write home about. Would give this place a miss when next in Dar.

2  Thank Carlos00002

Reviewed August 21, 2012

As a foreigner you have few expectations when visiting a place which seems to have an international standard profile. Food was ok, price not bad but the Customer Service is worse than ever! I know people tell me "people don't rush" in Tanzania, but I guess the culprit for this bad customer service is plainly mis-management of staff. The place could be better if this problem is eliminated...

Reviewed August 5, 2012

We were at Epid'or today with the family. We tried the hummus and pita bread, shaawrma, and a few paninis. They were all good. The Lebanese sausage was just that, no other sides. We had hummus and pita bread as starter so that worked out to have it with the sausage. Kids enjoyed their paninis and we like the Lebanese fair. I don't suggest sitting close to playground unless you have very little kids. We have kids but not that little, 8,12. Lots of dust created from the playground. We didn't experience the slow service others have experienced. Not sure if dinner and lunch service is different. We also picked up some croissants from the bakery, looking forward to having them later.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Had a very nice crepe during a quick business lunch at Epi d'or Cafe. The service was odd: my guest received her cappuccino and falafal way in advance of me getting my lemonade and crepe. It made for an uncomfortable time -- should she eat? shouldn't she eat,?how much longer is it going to be? We only have an hour here...

In the end it worked out OK, though we were 1.5 hours away from the office.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

good coffee and outside sitting is very good and nice food.overall very good.