“I like!!”
Review of Marrybrown

Marrybrown
Ranked #206 of 324 Restaurants in Dar es Salaam
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I almost visit MarryBrown weekly, food tastes wonderful, i love their sandwiches, my kid loves it too. Nice playing area for the kids and comfortable atmosphere. you should try it if you already haven't :)

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Marrybrown is apparently a Malaysian fast food franchise that specializes in fried chicken. Well the fried chicken is actually quite expensive for what one gets and also nothing to write home about. The burgers are absolutely atrocious and they have a patisserie/bakery on the side of the restaurant which I like to define as "eye candy", simply because it looks delicious but is basically tasteless bread.

The cost for all this is rather expensive and an average meal would not cost you less than 10,000 (and for bland fried chicken, that's relatively expensive).

But that is not why one would go to Marrybrown for its child like setting is for the kids right? Well it surely looks that way but on two of the of three occasions that I had visited with my children, I had notice filth on the slides and that just put me off all together. Acceptable for the fact that its meant for children and children being who they are would be expected to create a mess.

However, I would expect the staff to not act as children and at least maintain some form of health and hygiene in the play area! (I was there for over an hour and no one had even bothered to clean up the slides or swings). On the second occasion that I went, there was another from of filth on the swings, I even asked the staff to help but they couldn't have cared any less.

Apart from the iced tea, move along folks!

Reviewed August 9, 2012

The waitresses there treat you as if you there number 1 customer loved it, I remember when i was ordering. the waitress asked me my friends what we we going to have accompanied with a sweet smile that was cool.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

black coffee,,,it has a good test where you could not find anywhere here in dar es salaa

1  Thank samwel a
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Okay hamburgers, decent fried chicken, prices are a bit steep. Decent playground for the kids. The real gem is the attached bakery.