“Decent, great place to stay”
Review of Exclusive Lodge

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Dar es Salaam
Exclusive Lodge
Ranked #50 of 96 Hotels in Dar es Salaam
Reviewed July 18, 2008

I have just returned from my business trip in Dar-es-salaam and stayed 2 days at Exclusive Resorts, great customer service, their restaurant Zens has great meals!
Paid $80 per night inclusive English breakfast, wireless internet.
My room included a computer, satellite TV, ironing board and the iron. the hotel is near the city centre so it was great for me as I didn't pay much for my stay but got a great deal of the same stuff I would have found in the more expensive hotels in town.
Even if you don't stay at the hotel check out Zens Bar and restaurant, great place!

Stayed: July 2008