Review Highlights

from $41.50
from $51.80
from $910.20
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

Thanks God, we only stayed there one night: there are a lot of minuses. First of all the comfort. It seems to be luxury but it's low quality. The bed in the living, we had to sleep on it..horrible. Even if from the booking theh knew we needed linen even for it they didn't provide us until we went and explicitly request for it. And we waited 1hour until 11 to have it. The windows are not closing properly and outside it very windy: expect a lot of noise and the prayers from outside. I couldn't rest ok there so I do not recommend the place if you respect yourself

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

My friends and I went to Mnar for the day. We went at 11 which was perfect it was mostly empty so we didn’t have to wait in line for the rides. As the day went on it filled up more and more. It was 200dh per person. They have two snack shops.

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

Mnar park it is the best place for family with children because of the park . Nice view front of the see . Very clean , comfortable room with kitchen and full facility.

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

The park doesn't cater properly for families and doesn't cater at all for buggies with no lifts or ramps. You need to walk down 68 steps to get to the pool area. With toddlers, elderly and prams this is a nightmare. You need to walk up 35 steps to get to the restaurants or toilets and there are no baby changing facilities. It is also extremely expensive and despite paying a steep entrance price, sunbeds aren't included and are rented at additional cost.

The water is also extremely cold, so much so that babies and toddlers will not be able to swim in it. When asked why, the staff explained that on off peak days (mid week) it is never warmed up completely to minimise cost!!!

AVOID AT ALL COST.

2  Thank Som1London
Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

I went there for a family brunch, the food is just tasteless, the design of the coffee place hasn't changed in ages. So depressing. I only recommend this place if u r In this area, which means, that u brought ur kids to the pool, and u have to feed them and urself. Otherwise nothing to enjoy there except the beautiful view over Tangier.

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

I did write a review before but wasn't sure it sent! However I would like to say, we had an amazing time here..the staff were exceptionally pleasant. From the reception staff, the cleaners, the restaurant staff all equally pleasant and polite. The rooms were immaculate, absolutely spotless 10/10 we look forward to coming back next year and to stay longer this time. Thank you
Miss Nadia Kamhouri

Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

Been here a few times. Stuff you want I.e lazania they don't have even though on menue. Ice cream, milk shakes, mint tea are nice.

Menue in French. Would be nice if they had other languages on hand such as English. English is a world spoken language.

Waiters need serious customer service training. All seems miserable.

Reviewed February 23, 2017

We arrived just for drinks from our sightseeing trip with friends to Cap Spartan & The Caves of Hercules. This is a great place to view the Bay of Tangier from a pretty impressive viewing point. We got there about 6.00 in the evending and was fairly busy. The waiting staff were helpful and polite. There are amazing panoramic views from the restaurant/cafe. Overlooking a small aqua park (I had imagined for children) and a small apartment complex. Unfortunately, the weather clouded over a short while before the sunset which was a pity, however we were able to imagine what a really nice spot this would be to experience a perfect sunset. Our visit was not a complete disaster as there was some rich colours to be seen in the sky. Worth a visit on another day I think.

Reviewed September 4, 2016

Overview:

We went to Mnar Park at night, which meant the water park was closed. Indoors, there are a few restaurants and a very big childrens play area. The next day, we went to the water park. We had to get changed in the toilet/shower area, which was very filthy and reeked of urine. There is a children's pool and two other pools in the water park. There are a variety of slides (the blue one being my personal favourite).

Reviewed February 3, 2016

Mnar park is my favorite place in tangier for breakfast (croque monsieur) and ice cream, is has a stable service all season, always reliable.
I never tried the rides but it looks cool for kids. The sea views are brilliant.