Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
Free cancellation until 04/21/21
Hotels.com$76
Expedia.com$76
getaroom.com$103
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

I booked with free cancelation, but unfortunately we arrived too late to look for another hotel!
It was rated 4 star, but we wouldn't give it more than 1* !!
The beds didn't even have duvet covers, just a very thin sheet!
All doors, furniture & floors were very outdated!
even one of the sockets was hanging out of the wall.

Check- in took over half hr although we had booked online, with clear instruction and only arrived 1.5 hrs after expected time- was after 11:30 pm that we finally tried to sleep, and then discovered very loud noise from next door rooms, and that continued till after 3am..daily, they would lower their conversation, singing or music when we inform the reception but it was always noisy!

we were given 7th floor & with 1 elevator in the WHOLE Hotel, it takes over 20 min waiting everytime we needed to use it!

Breakfast buffet was too bland & basic. service very slow and often opposite what we ask for ( probably language barrier too! ) this morning I asked the chef if he knows scrambled eggs, and he said sure, and looked so confident, yet when he handed me burnt omlette, looked like he had no idea what scrambled is!

Parking cost was MAD 50, not included in the rate!

Another disapointment in all hotels ( and evem some hamams/ spas) is that they ask for advance payment) which we have never seen in any other part of the world, I feel this is very humiliating ( like we will run away with all our luggage without paying?? )

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

Great hotel, near the beach and restaurants, the staff very nice, hotel is near three port, about,3 minutes by car, but you can always walk...they have live entertaining at night. Huge breakfast...we will visit again.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed May 9, 2018 via mobile

El Oumnia is centrally located in a decent area, only a few hundred yards from the beach.
It has a decent pool area and bar. The rooms and en suite are very dated but clean and spacious, and have a safe and a little fridge which is useful. The en suite comes with basic toiletries and a hair dryer.
One thing visitors should be aware of, is that the hotel bar and nightclub become full of prostitutes every evening. And although there was never any trouble and the atmosphere was not affected, it's just something I believe some people would find distasteful. All these activities are oveseen by the hotel and the bouncers, bar staff and management are involved.
I found the front desk staff very rude, arrogant and unhelpful.
In conclusion, for the budget, you get a centrally located hotel in a decent area, close to beach, but rooms and en suite are dated.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here for 3 nights and I have to say that it was a nice experience , good service, best location close to restaurants,and main attraction , I enjoyed my staying there and I’ll be back for sure .

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel with my family. We had a double and a triple room, both of them real clean.
Breakfast was included and it was great, you can have everything you can imagine. Also, there is a nice lounge with live music every night. Very cosy I totally recommend you to go.

Date of stay: April 2018