Lowest prices for your stay
$89
Free cancellation until 04/21/21
Expedia.com$76
Priceline$89
getaroom.com$103
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 9, 2018 via mobile

El Oumnia is centrally located in a decent area, only a few hundred yards from the beach.
It has a decent pool area and bar. The rooms and en suite are very dated but clean and spacious, and have a safe and a little fridge which is useful. The en suite comes with basic toiletries and a hair dryer.
One thing visitors should be aware of, is that the hotel bar and nightclub become full of prostitutes every evening. And although there was never any trouble and the atmosphere was not affected, it's just something I believe some people would find distasteful. All these activities are oveseen by the hotel and the bouncers, bar staff and management are involved.
I found the front desk staff very rude, arrogant and unhelpful.
In conclusion, for the budget, you get a centrally located hotel in a decent area, close to beach, but rooms and en suite are dated.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here for 3 nights and I have to say that it was a nice experience , good service, best location close to restaurants,and main attraction , I enjoyed my staying there and I’ll be back for sure .

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel with my family. We had a double and a triple room, both of them real clean.
Breakfast was included and it was great, you can have everything you can imagine. Also, there is a nice lounge with live music every night. Very cosy I totally recommend you to go.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 6, 2017

Stayed in El Oumnia Puerto for 3 nights in October 2017. Everybody was very welcoming , friendly and accommodating. The room was spacious and clean, overlooking the pool. Breakfast was rich and tasty, including fresh omelette made at the moment you asked. At nights there was also live music at the pool bar where we enjoyed our drinks. Walking distance to the beach, the Medina and very nice restaurants in the area. I would definitely visit the hotel again!

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

Very nice and clean hotel, the staff are very polite and accommodating. I would go back to this hotel and destination.
I would recommend that they improve the service at the bar, especially when there is live music as the service was slow.
Else no complaints