$149
$74
$112
$121
$108
Dar El Kasbah(Tangier)(Great Value!)
$61
  • Restaurant
Riad Arous Chamel(Tangier)(Great Value!)
$39
$38
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $44/night.

Dar Sultan(Tangier)
Dar Jameel(Tangier)(Great Value!)
$79
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 8, 2009

Overpriced for what it is. The beds were comfortable and breakfast filling, but the windows did not lock properly and we did not get the room we had previously reserved.

Online reservations are not well organised here, (had and overheard many arguments with reception, who claimed people did not pay or even reserve online when they did).

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with friends
An Agoda Traveler
Reviewed November 21, 2009

• Stayed: November 2009
Reviewed November 18, 2009

When we walked up to it, I thought we were in the wrong place. It was a bit higher end than a hostel. This is a full fledged hotel. And a pretty nice one. The rooms were quite comfortable. I remember having to do some McGuyving to get the showerhead fixed in a position where it could serve it's ideal purpose without having to hold it in my hand.

Lot of restaurants nearby. I would stay here again for sure, and definitely recommend to others.

Breakfast was decent. Nothing grand, but good, filling, and buffet style.

I see complaints about some of the places I've stayed in Morocco and realize that people are expecting high end hotels for cheap cheap prices. They don't get what they want, and my guess is look for more to complain about. This is Morocco people - they're plenty modern enough to have nice things, but still sensible enough to not go over the top. Don't expect to get something like a Hilton for prices of a Super8. Doesn't work that way.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 26, 2009

Not quite as nice as I expected from a 4 star hotel! Decent sized room and bathroom, but it just didnt feel as though it should be worth 4 stars. The self-service breakfast was good, and it was a decent enough stay there. I would advise booking online so that you dont pay quite as much!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed August 26, 2009

I wasnt sure what to expect from this hotel because I had read reviews from this website, but I was pleasantly surprised. Fair enough they quite 4* and it probably is more like 3* but its still a good place.

The room was a decent size, the bathroom a tad small but all of it was clean. Linen is changed daily and new hand and body towels are provided daily also. There is a fridge in the room, and a flat screen TV which offers a number of channels. We were at the back of the hotel so away from the main road so it wasnt noisy however not much light got into the room but this wasnt a major problem.

Breakfast was limited, but this is the same as everywhere in Morocco.

The main problem I had was that the door to the bedroom was slightly thin so on the first night I could hear people coming in and out of their rooms, as the doors have to be pulled tightly to be closed.

The hotel offers many facilities such as a spa for 40Dh and Massage for 100Dh cheaper than most other local places.

There is not safe in the hotel but the rooms and hotel are very secure so I wasnt worried at all as staff are always around.

Staff at the hotel are very friendly and on numerous occasions helped me out. Out of all the hotels I stayed in during my visit they were by far the most helpful and efficient.

The swimming pool on the 8th floor isnt the biggest but the views are amazing, you can see the beach and port.

The hotel is just off a main road so easy to catch a taxi to get around.

The hotel offers a bar, an outdoor bar with a view of the main road. There are many areas in the hotel where you can relax. There are about two restaurant areas..one where breakfast is served and another attached to the bar which while I was staying there I only saw opened once.

There is wi-fi available but only in the reception and bar floors (Floor 0 and ES).
I would definetly stay again!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple