See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 26, 2009

Not quite as nice as I expected from a 4 star hotel! Decent sized room and bathroom, but it just didnt feel as though it should be worth 4 stars. The self-service breakfast was good, and it was a decent enough stay there. I would advise booking online so that you dont pay quite as much!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed August 26, 2009

I wasnt sure what to expect from this hotel because I had read reviews from this website, but I was pleasantly surprised. Fair enough they quite 4* and it probably is more like 3* but its still a good place.

The room was a decent size, the bathroom a tad small but all of it was clean. Linen is changed daily and new hand and body towels are provided daily also. There is a fridge in the room, and a flat screen TV which offers a number of channels. We were at the back of the hotel so away from the main road so it wasnt noisy however not much light got into the room but this wasnt a major problem.

Breakfast was limited, but this is the same as everywhere in Morocco.

The main problem I had was that the door to the bedroom was slightly thin so on the first night I could hear people coming in and out of their rooms, as the doors have to be pulled tightly to be closed.

The hotel offers many facilities such as a spa for 40Dh and Massage for 100Dh cheaper than most other local places.

There is not safe in the hotel but the rooms and hotel are very secure so I wasnt worried at all as staff are always around.

Staff at the hotel are very friendly and on numerous occasions helped me out. Out of all the hotels I stayed in during my visit they were by far the most helpful and efficient.

The swimming pool on the 8th floor isnt the biggest but the views are amazing, you can see the beach and port.

The hotel is just off a main road so easy to catch a taxi to get around.

The hotel offers a bar, an outdoor bar with a view of the main road. There are many areas in the hotel where you can relax. There are about two restaurant areas..one where breakfast is served and another attached to the bar which while I was staying there I only saw opened once.

There is wi-fi available but only in the reception and bar floors (Floor 0 and ES).
I would definetly stay again!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
An Agoda Traveler
Reviewed August 17, 2009

• Stayed: August 2009
Reviewed August 7, 2009

I have stayed in this hotel on 2 occasions with a year between visits. The staff were friendly and helpful, gave me better exchange rate than the banks were offering. Bar and restaurant areas are good but quiet and easy to relax. It is such a shame that the bedroom was not up to the standard required for 4* and if some money were spent on renevation, this hotel's location could make it the best place to stay in Tangier. Brighten up the colours please and make it look more lively; nothing seemed to have changed between my visits, same staff, same colours, same everything. Change would be good.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled solo
Reviewed July 29, 2009

In the very center of Tangier,10 min.walking to the beach.We paid EUR 44,- per night incl.breakfast,which is a good deal for the month of July.Reading the reviews,I think the hotel has renovated,at least the room we stayed in was clean,modern,flatscreen tv, good mattresses , nice bathroom.Breakfast was okay,not really special.Staf friendly.Swimming pool very small,but nice view from there(located on the roof on the 8th floor)

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family