“Loved it !!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood, Spanish, Pub
Good for: Business meetings, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

I loved everything about El Tangerino. Our hotel was very close to the restaurant and we ended up going there every night before going to the Tanjazz Festival venue. We loved the marinated anchovies, the seafood croquettes, the fried fish, the garlic shrimps... everything we tried was exceptional! I definitely recommend the place!

3  Thank Sayrax

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Beautiful seafood, wine and salad.
Definitely recommend to anyone travelling to tangier and they have a great bar area too.
Would go back for sure if we ever went to tangier

1  Thank Gemba78
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Flew to Tanger from Switzerland, for the second time. Couldn't miss going to El Tangerino... happy to find its renewed look. More cosy, more fashion, more more more. Had a grilled calamari. Mama mia! A must for all visitors.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Good fish very well served, Excellent service. Surprise the tomato & mozzarella salad had real mozzarella!

Reviewed June 5, 2013

All amazing seafood!
Deliciously prepared!
Generous portions ( just how I like it)
Had THE most amazing fish, mussels and clams!
( my argentinian friends has the lasagna, and they were blown away as well!, and we know they love their pasta and meat)

And who thought, me being from Belgium and addicted to Belgian chocolate, I would have the most perfect mi-cuit / volcan de chocolat in Tangier!!

A perfect address! Would be even better if it was next door so I could make this my regular dinner spot!