“Yum!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood, Spanish, Pub
Good for: Business meetings, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 9, 2012

A few weeks ago I went to Tangerino to sample their new line of sandwiches which they were giving away for free. The sandwiches turned out to be some of the best in town. For the same price as the food at the run of the mill sandwich shops found on every corner in Tangier, we got fresh crusty bread, warm gourmet meat and flavorful toppings. I had the sausage sandwich and my friend had the chicken. Both were excellent. On top of that we ordered a main course of fish and it was the best fish that I've had to date in Tangier. Service was on point too and the guys who work there are all very friendly. Add to gorgeous view of the sea from the second floor and a visit to El Tangerino is a no brainer!

Reviewed November 30, 2012

El Tangerino was a fantastic experience! Hicham, the owner, is generous and talented and I felt very at home in the restaurant and was incredibly impressed by the menu. I would definitely recommend El Tangerino to anyone looking for a delicious meal and comfortable setting in Morocco. The tortilla is better than Spain and the view from the top floor is stunning! Best restaurant in Tangier, hands down. I loved it!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I ate here with my girlfriend during the Tangiers Jazz Festival. I would recommend the Calamari, it is excellent. Unlike other places, the tapas here is authentic and very good. It is on the big corniche of the city in a very lively area. The owner, Hicham, is there making sure each dish is served with care. This will be my first stop next time I am in Tangiers!

Reviewed October 31, 2012

We walked into El Tangerino with no expectations. After hearing that it was a new restaurant in town opened late, me and my friends (group of 7) decided to give it a try. We were visiting Tanger from Switzerland, in need of fish which is scarce back home.

The fine quality of service was the first factor we noticed (and we have Swiss standards, if you know what I mean). Then came the food, which was fresh, flavorful and well presented. Me and my pals were pleasantly impressed. Thank you El Tangerino!

Next time I'm in Tanger, I will try to come during the daytime to enjoy the view which must be magnificent.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

I stopped by this place and the views were breathtaking. It was decorated wonderfully and i could smell the paella from outside. That alone lured me in. I was seated, and the service was great. I ordered the Paella and the spicy potatoes/the croquet and salad. The Paella was AMAZING! The flavors blended together so well and the fish was so fresh. The tenderness and freshness of the fish was amazing and subtle flavors of saffron was in every bite. It was by far the best Paella that be found in all of Morocco. I wanted to try more but i was stuffed - so i visited the restaurant again, I had the shrimp royal - it was grilled to perfection, served with a small spoon so i can scoop out the most important part of all the flavors by the head were so amazing. Now i know why they consider this a delicacy. I had the Tomato and avocado salad which was fresh and seasoned to perfection and a lot more. Everything was great i tried the mixed grille and shared it with some friends and it was cooked to perfection. I love this place, will surely return during each visit to morocco! True Treasure!!

1  Thank Aicha B