We stayed with a group of 35 on June, 18, 2014. We weren't there too long and wish we could have explored a little more as it appeared to be a very nice hotel. The rooms were nice and we had a view of the ocean, or maybe the sea... Dinner was nice and we enjoyed the food. As for the Casino it's not much like the big American casinos. It's small and wasn't very busy. The games were a little different than we see but I guess you could figure them out. I will give it a 4 star but we didn't stay long enough to really evaluate. Most from our group felt they wanted to stay a little longer but the trip prevented it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The imposing Mövenpick Hotel & Casino Malabata Tanger is the perfect location for business or leisure. It is set amidst beautiful gardens with a huge free-form swimming pool. Situated on the shores of the Mediterranean, this hotel overlooks the beautiful Bay of Tangier. Only a 5 to 10 minute drive from the city centre and yet far enough away to offer a calm and relaxing environment, it offers everything you expect. Large rooms, several different sized meeting rooms, a casino, a variety of restaurants and bars and a well-equipped and spacious gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Movenpick Hotel & Casino Malabata Tanger reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Movenpick Hotel And Casino Malabata
- Moevenpick Hotel Tangier
- Moevenpick Hotel Malabata