I stayed for one night at Movenpick Hotel Malabata , rooms are spacy and clean. Bathroom is clean and well maintained. Its not a new hotel but its very well maintained, however some upgrade is needed like interactive TV system .. Existing TV channel quality is poor and should be upgraded. Also internet must be provided for FREE specially in a 5 Stars hotel.
Breakfast was really excellent , French orange juice was amazing.
I would recommend this hotel for anyone traveling to Tangier .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The imposing Mövenpick Hotel & Casino Malabata Tanger is the perfect location for business or leisure. It is set amidst beautiful gardens with a huge free-form swimming pool. Situated on the shores of the Mediterranean, this hotel overlooks the beautiful Bay of Tangier. Only a 5 to 10 minute drive from the city centre and yet far enough away to offer a calm and relaxing environment, it offers everything you expect. Large rooms, several different sized meeting rooms, a casino, a variety of restaurants and bars and a well-equipped and spacious gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Hotel & Casino Malabata Tanger reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Movenpick Hotel And Casino Malabata
- Moevenpick Hotel Tangier
- Moevenpick Hotel Malabata