The Hotel is not worth the 5 star rating or the resulting 5 star prices. The hotel is located a short walk out of town so some other dining options are available if you do not want to pay circa 30 Euros for a soup, salad and small water. The staff are plentiful in number but did not seem keen or bothered to assist with an internet issue, instead just stood around laughing and playing on I Phones like teenagers. The rooms are large but very basic for the price paid and wicker furniture and 1970s decor in the rooms give the appearance of very dated hotel. The Pool is however nice and is a good place to chill out or get over the shock of the ridiculous prices in this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The imposing Mövenpick Hotel & Casino Malabata Tanger is the perfect location for business or leisure. It is set amidst beautiful gardens with a huge free-form swimming pool. Situated on the shores of the Mediterranean, this hotel overlooks the beautiful Bay of Tangier. Only a 5 to 10 minute drive from the city centre and yet far enough away to offer a calm and relaxing environment, it offers everything you expect. Large rooms, several different sized meeting rooms, a casino, a variety of restaurants and bars and a well-equipped and spacious gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Hotel & Casino Malabata Tanger reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Movenpick Hotel And Casino Malabata
- Moevenpick Hotel Tangier
- Moevenpick Hotel Malabata