“Highlight of our Trip!”

Tangier Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #9 of 46 Tours in Tangier
More attraction details
Owner description: Dear Valued Client! I am Abdel-hamid Idrissi, and I work as a private guide in Morocco. The kingdom of Morocco is my motherland, and that's why it is such a pleasure for me to share my culture and history with the Visitors, help them feel the special atmosphere of Morocco and its unique flavor. I have been living in Tangier for more than 25 years now, and that's why this city is my specialty now. Enjoy the personal attention of a family owned and operated Tangier Private Tour Services! There are so many guides online that can sell you tours. I am among the most popular of tour guides experts in Morocco. I open the doors for you to experience and enjoy in comfort the awesome and often mysterious places of Morocco. All or parts of your experiences can be your treasured memories. I accommodate couples to small groups and strive to guide and provide for your every dream or whim while you have a carefree and safe adventure in Wonderful Kingdom called Morocco. I organize different private tours in Tangier. I used to be the President of the tour Guides Association in Morocco for three years. Besides that I am a member of A.A.G.T.T. At first I offered my service mainly to my friends and the members of the family, but soon I progressed significantly and now I am a high level tour guide for the travelers and tourists from all over the world. I have a special document which certificates my knowledge in the tourism field and right to work as a guide. It is worth noting that I speak four languages. They are English, Arabic, French and Spanish. It would be my pleasure to help any person learn more about the culture and history of my beloved country. I am eager to be the one to show you all the wonders and beauties of Morocco! I would like to share my knowledge and experience with each and every of my clients. You should note that I have a personal approach towards each tourist. It means that we can discuss the itinerary and make some alternations there to accommodate your preferences. Let me take you on the experience of a lifetime, I CREATE EXPERIENCE!
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Idrissi is a consummate guide. His English is impeccable, and he provided us with many details of life in his country. I sent him an itinerary, and we followed it along with other areas he thought important. For lunch our party went to a traditional restaurant, and the food was very good and in great quantity. We felt no pressure to buy at any of the shops in the market. I also appreciated that Idrissi works in cash only--no credit cards involved, and he will take euros or dollars. The camel ride was a hoot! It was an awesome day, and all four of us highly recommend Idrissi.

5  Thank jmiller7892
There are newer reviews for Tangier Tours - Day Tours

Reviewed April 28, 2014

We were three families with kids (5-16yrs) making a cruise port stop. We booked ahead of time via their website. The price for our size group was cheaper than doing the cruise excursion. Our driver and our guide were FANTASTIC! Idrissi and his driver met us at the ship in a 16 passenger air conditioned van. Idrissi spoke very good English and was very happy and proud to show us around Casablanca. We saw much more than we would have on our own or via the cruise excursion. Plus, I felt much safer with a local. Idrissi suggested places for us to see, but also listened to our needs/wants. When we needed a bathroom break for the kids he immediately found a nice café. While we used the restroom he ordered tea for us. Idrissi also found a Starbucks for us (collectors mugs). We toured the mosque, Presidential Palace, the Casbah and more. I highly recommend Tangier Tours, and especially Idrissi!!! By the end of the day it felt like we were saying good bye to a friend!

10  Thank 73JennyWren6
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Me and my family of 4 booked a day tour with Idrissi on March 20, 2014. Mr. Idrissi is a gentleman and a diplomat. We had special places we wanted to visit and a particular restaurant where we wanted to have lunch. He took us to these places and gave us all his attention, was never pressed for time, and was most plesant. His fee was less than the other guides and we saved 100 Euros using him. The van was comfortable, the driver plesant, and we had a grest time. I strongly recomend Mr Idrissi.

8  Thank Oldman3918
Reviewed April 4, 2014

We had a great day with Idrissi in Tangier. He was fun, professional and polite. He picked us up right where we docked and was dressed in a suit. His van was clean and he spoke great English. He knows the city well and many people actually came up to him to shake his hand and say hello. I would recommend taking a tour with Idrissi to anyone traveling to Tangier. He delivered on everything he told us he would do.

9  Thank joe c
Reviewed February 10, 2014

My wife and I recently spent a day and a half with Aziz touring Tangier. Aziz is both very knowledgeable and hospitable. He has an obvious great pride in his city and country and we got a very insightful experience as a result. His restaurant suggestions were all very good, particularly La Saveur Poisson. We stayed 3 nights in Maison Blanche and this too was a unique experience. Our room was superb and we would recommend this accommodation to anyone.

1  Thank Lance261