“Great tour and even better service”

Tangier Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #7 of 46 Tours in Tangier
More attraction details
Owner description: Dear Valued Client! I am Abdel-hamid Idrissi, and I work as a private guide in Morocco. The kingdom of Morocco is my motherland, and that's why it is such a pleasure for me to share my culture and history with the Visitors, help them feel the special atmosphere of Morocco and its unique flavor. I have been living in Tangier for more than 25 years now, and that's why this city is my specialty now. Enjoy the personal attention of a family owned and operated Tangier Private Tour Services! There are so many guides online that can sell you tours. I am among the most popular of tour guides experts in Morocco. I open the doors for you to experience and enjoy in comfort the awesome and often mysterious places of Morocco. All or parts of your experiences can be your treasured memories. I accommodate couples to small groups and strive to guide and provide for your every dream or whim while you have a carefree and safe adventure in Wonderful Kingdom called Morocco. I organize different private tours in Tangier. I used to be the President of the tour Guides Association in Morocco for three years. Besides that I am a member of A.A.G.T.T. At first I offered my service mainly to my friends and the members of the family, but soon I progressed significantly and now I am a high level tour guide for the travelers and tourists from all over the world. I have a special document which certificates my knowledge in the tourism field and right to work as a guide. It is worth noting that I speak four languages. They are English, Arabic, French and Spanish. It would be my pleasure to help any person learn more about the culture and history of my beloved country. I am eager to be the one to show you all the wonders and beauties of Morocco! I would like to share my knowledge and experience with each and every of my clients. You should note that I have a personal approach towards each tourist. It means that we can discuss the itinerary and make some alternations there to accommodate your preferences. Let me take you on the experience of a lifetime, I CREATE EXPERIENCE!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great tour and even better service”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

My brother and I arrived in Tangier Med with only 4 hours to spend before we had to turn around and go back to Spain. Idrissi picked us up, drove the hour back to Tangier city and gave us a well-informed and interesting tour. We felt safe the entire time and even managed to squeeze in a quick Moroccan lunch. Idrissi is highly recommended especially as he is the only reason we got to see everything we did in so short a time period and still make our ferry back just in time!

Visited August 2013
3 Thank ttreil

• Arabic first
San Carlos, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Highly recommend Idrissi for a tour of Tangier”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

My family and I recently visited Tangier and had a wonderful day tour with Idrissi. He was incredibly helpful, accommodating, interesting, and fun. In addition to a fascinating tour through the outskirts of Tangier, the caves, the Kasbah, the medina, camel rides, and a wonderful choice of restaurants for lunch, he also treated us to coffee at the Gran Café de Paris at the end of the day. When I first contacted him about the tour, he was very responsive - he even helped me book our ferry tickets from Tarifa to Tangier. And at the end of our tour, when we discovered that our ferry was going to be quite late, he stayed with us until it arrived, which extended his day by a few hours. We highly recommend Idrissi to make your time in Tangier very special!

Visited August 2013
6 Thank Morriseys
Minneapolis, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“When in Tangier use Aziz Begdouri as your Guide”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

In April, 2013 we spent two nights in the Casbah in Tangier. As recommended by Rick Steves, we hired Aziz Begdouri as our guide for a full day. He arranged our ferry tickets at a discount, told us how to get a discount on parking at the ferry terminal where we left our car, visited us our first night at our small hotel in the Casbah to make sure all was well, and then picked us up about 8:30 am the next day and gave us a comprehensive tour of the City, surrounding sites and the Casbah, including the market, a home under renovation, a synagog, a tea shop, and so many other interesting places, ending about 7:30 pm, a truly full day at a very reasonable price. My husband and I could not have been more pleased.

Visited April 2013
4 Thank Jopar
San Antonio, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Delightful Day”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

While vacationing in Andalucia this summer, we spent a day with Charif touring Tangiers. It was a delight from start to finish. He offered us the easiest ferry route and met us just off the boat for a day discovering Tangier. Charif was very willing to fashion our day according to our interests and time constraints. We got a thorough history of the area while visiting the coast, the new town, the old Medina and spots along the way. We were traveling with our 2 teenage boys who delighted in the camel rides, the cave tour, and the sights and smells of the Medina. An exceptional day and a terrific tour guide.

Visited July 2013
3 Thank SpainCeci
London
90 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 119 helpful votes
“Good fun”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Our Day Trip to Tangiers was fun! The ferry took about an hour and then we were whisked away to look at all the Arab leaders Palaces! The Saudi Arabians are building a hugh dock along the lines of dubai so that all the cruise ships can get in! We went to the usual carpet warehouse and "alternative medicine" shop. Not to mention having a ride on a small camel and eating excellent Moroccan cuisine. The cave good too.

Visited July 2013