“AMAZING time in AFRICA!!!”

Aziz Benami Private Guide Tangier
Ranked #5 of 46 Tours in Tangier
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Aziz Benami Private Tours in Tangier are recommended by Rick Steves. Aziz Benami has been always mobilized to devise new modes of tour guiding activities to clear the ground for visitors coming to Tangier and Morocco to unveil its mystery by creating a unique space of cultural immersions. Our tours in Tangier and area are carefully designed to fully answer the special travel requirements of a certain category of clients joining cultural immersion with high quality of services to guarantee comfort, smooth-running of the tour and client’s satisfaction. We offer walking tours in Tangier, VIP Day Trips from Spain to Tangier,Excursions to Tetouan and Chefchaouen and visits to Asilah.Our team speak perfect English,French,Spanish and other languages. Our Day Trips in Tangier can be a lovely experience being our guests instead of normal tourists.Our Tangier Tours are not limited only to culture, but in a day you can also meet the local people in the city, try a cooking class, walk along the itinerary of Matisse and meet the local artists.
Patchogue, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AMAZING time in AFRICA!!!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

What can I say ....our experience with Aziz and his crew was amazing! we had a party of 7, of which 2 were children. Aziz and his driver meet us at the port and off we went! They showed us the beauty of his country, but above all he made sure we were comfortable and learned his culture, which he is very proud of! Aziz even went out of his way to make my 6 year old feel welcome, he bought her cherries washed them and made sure the little one was happy thru the whole trip...the Camel ride was also amazing!!!!
We have an AMAZING time, and would recommend Aziz and his crew to anyone interested in seeing this beautiful culture!!

1 Thank Benny40116
bigtraveler639, Propriétaire at Aziz Benami Private Guide Tangier, responded to this review, November 19, 2014
Thank you for taking time to review my services.I am so glad to know that you enjoyed your trip with me and I look forward to your next trip.

• Polish first
Macon, Georgia
“Great Day in Tangier”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Our group (four adults) was greeted promptly at the ferry and introduced to our guide, Khalid, and our driver. I was a little disappointed at first, thinking that we would be guided by Aziz, whose reviews were stellar and seemed to be the best guide in Tangier. Within just a few minutes I became very impressed by and comfortable with Khalid. He was extremely patient, kind, responsive, and flexible, with a great knowledge of all things Moroccan and very good English. We never seemed rushed and Khalid stayed with us much longer (thankfully) than I thought he would. He explained things to us thoroughly and answered our MANY questions. Lunch was great! Khalid helped me find specific items I wanted to buy (including a prayer rug-which he made sure was appropriate for my needs) and took us to a cafe we had heard about and requested to visit. He arranged for our driver to take us to the ferry the following morning. The driver was great, arriving early and helping us with our luggage. His van was really clean and roomy. The whole experience surpassed my expectations and I credit most of that to Khalid. Thank you, Khalid and Aziz! I hope I get back to Tangier for a longer stay and would absolutely contact Aziz to arrange another private tour.

Yellowknife
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Aziz BENAMI - Tangier Private Guide”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Overall we had a great time.
Both the drivers were careful drivers and safety was their first concern. They were also very polite, professional, and welcoming.
The only way to see Tangier is with this company.

My family and I felt safe the whole time we were in your country and never felt pressured to buy or purchase anything from the merchants that we came across.

The hotel was excellent and agin we were comfortable, safe and the food at the restaurant was great. The food that we had on the tours were delicious and traditional. The places we went were clean hospitable and delicious.

I want to take this time to thank you for planning a great trip in such a short period of time. When we return to the country we will be sure to contact your company for further tours and information.

2 Thank Shari D
AzizBenami, Owner at Aziz Benami Private Guide Tangier, responded to this review, June 29, 2016
Thank you very much for your review . I am so happy you enjoyed your tour with us.It is always thanks to our guests recommendations that we get to develop our business.

Best regards ,

Aziz BENAMI
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Amazing tour guides!”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Aziz and his crew where amazing! We got there and they met us at the port and were ready to go. Unfortunately it was raining, but our tour guide went out of his way to find a friend he new downtown and borrow an umbrella for us. He also got out of the van at every stop with us and took pictures of us in the rain with the sites. He was very informative and kind. They took us to an amazing lunch, food was perfect! We couldn't have asked for a better tour, even if it was raining. Thank you Aziz! BIG PAPA AND BROOKE LOVED YOU! ;)

deharts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“It was the highlight of my travels”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

To anyone thinking of going to Tangiers, make Aziz Benami your first priority. He will structure your tour to your desires. He laid out our tour according to our timeline and what we wanted to see. He made the arrangements for all of the transportation, they were flawless. I have plans to return to Tangiers and Aziz will be my contact. Also I wrote him after the tour to let him know how happy I was and inquired about the Spice market (wanted more of what I bought) he told me just to tell him what I want and he would get it and ship it to me, in the States. That man goes beyond what is expected just to insure your satisfaction. It was my first time over and I did have safety concerns, Once there it never even cross my mind. My friends and I had a blast over in Tangiers and it was due to Aziz Benami. Thank you.

Visited May 2014