Kenzi Solazur
    • Restaurant
    • Pool
    Hotel Charf(Tangier)
        Great 4.5/5
        All reviewssea viewspecial thanks to mrseafront hotelcorniche areathe rooms division managerreception serviceroom facingair conditionbooked this hotelmoroccan cuisinehotel is perfectpiano barbreakfast buffetswimming pool ishotel staffenjoyed my stayold city
        FilterAll languages
        Reviewed January 3, 2013

This is a good standard hotel by the town beach, close to the city centre and medina but in my view, lacks warmth. I arrived at mid night, tired, but the receptionist thought it was the best time to tell me about the taxes I still need to pay, in a very serious and business-like manner. I asked if I could be upgraded to a sea-view room seeing that it is a quiet time of the year, but the militant receptionist would not consider it as that's not what I paid for. I stayed in Tangier for 4 nights in total, and in that time I have seen similar inflexible take-it-or-leave-it attitude in some of the staff both at reception and restaurant. Yes the hotel's name 'Husa Solazur Business & Spa' indicate that it is geared towards the business traveller, but with 4 stars, they should be able to extend a warm welcome to all guests. Business men and women would also appreciate a warm welcome, wouldn't they?

Room Tip: My room was facing a construction site so not sure what to recommend. Probably best to arrange sea view before you set off, as they are a bit 'by the book' kind of hotel.
        • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
        2  Thank syohan
        Reviewed December 13, 2012

Stayed there a week ago with my parents and children, in two executives rooms overlooking the Sea! The view was stunning! We really had a great 4 nights! Everybody was friendly from the porters to the concierge. The front desk staff was very helpfull. We had been upgraded upon arrival. The house keeping girls were always smiling and ready to assist. the only thing is thoug the breakfast was fair, it could be more copious. Anyway: Overall, our stay was truly nice, and we look forward into coming back to this nice city, and this wonderfull hotel! I would highly recommand this hotel.

Room Tip: For more quitness, it is better to choose courtyard view rooms. For others, sea-view rooms have the best possible view in town.
        • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
        1  Thank Soussou O
        Reviewed October 24, 2012

The reception and front desk is fast and the one can get good treatment, clean modern rooms, good room service and food, good value comparing to what around, fast internet, they may ask something like 10 - 20USD extra for sea view insist a little to get it with same price you may get positive answer but anyway it is worth it. I recommend this hotel as a first choice in Tangier.

Room Tip: try to get sea view room
        • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
        1  Thank Resat_10
        Reviewed October 12, 2012

As a regular guest I am staying here now with my Friend and loving it. Location is convenient facing the sea and almost close to everything . Walking distance to almost anything you need such as Qasabah , Boulevard , and many café, restaurants . Staff members I have encountered so far from front desk housekeeping breakfast preparer to maintenance were all very friendly specially a nice charming girl named Asma, who made things very easy and smooth. Aside from free breakfast in the morning WIFI available in the Rooms/lobby area 24 hrs (wasn't good connection in the summer). I will definitely coming back here to stay if we are in the area."

Room Tip: I would never waste time looking for a better hotel
        • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
        Reviewed September 30, 2012

A big plus as its been recently refurbished! I had my doubts before staying there but I was very much impressed after staying 4 nights there. Very clean, lovely modernised decor, friendly staff! I would defo recommend and looking forward to returning some day.

A Big thank you to Kassim Zizi for his help and excellent customer service.

Best wishes