Tripadvisor

from $18.02
from $36.03
from $90.43
More Info
All reviews a great tour guide felt very safe rode camels old city sah pronounced jewelry sights carpet market driver medina
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had the best time of my life! Thank you. Everything was delightful, I would recommend to anybody!!!

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank Lailaabush
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was definitely the best day of our trip! Everything went smoothly from pick up at the ferry through to the tour of both the new and old city sections of Tangier! Our guide, Ahmed and the driver that were with us for the entire day were wonderful and accommodating. Camel rides on the beach were so much fun!!! The restaurant he brought us to for lunch was extraordinary (best meal we had of our entire trip) and they accommodated my vegetarian diet. We met Mohamed after lunch as he came in to check that everything was going well and very kindly brought a gift for our children. The only part that I could have done without is the stop at the store that they had prearranged. It had beautiful carpets but we were not interested in that...no one was pushy at all when we were ready to leave and the owner had a great sense of humour. All in all a very memorable day - with fabulous guides! Would highly recommend :)

Date of experience: January 2020
1  Thank juliemF6901RY
Reviewed December 26, 2019

We spend three wonderful days guided by Said. First day we were in Tangier, second day Chef Shaouen incredible village at the mountains, and the third Fez the imperial city, medieval.... gorgeous!!!
All this days we where guided and accompanied by Mohammed Said, now he is like a good friend. Very attentive and careful. I’d recommend him to anyone.

Date of experience: December 2019
1  Thank lanbar
Reviewed December 24, 2019 via mobile

Mohamed was extremely helpful and timely. I booked one airport transfer online through Viator not knowing what company would transport me. I was so pleased with Mohamed’s quick and friendly responsiveness, I opted to use him an additional time. I will definitely use him again next time I travel to the area.

Date of experience: December 2019
1  Thank 175jasminj
Reviewed December 20, 2019

Tangier is one of the most beautiful cities on Morocco and with Mohammedsaid guide is more amazing.
We wanted to have a tour k decided to contact Mohamedsaid. He was so informative and helpful.he came to the hotel to pick up us for the tour in Tangier.
We discoved with him too many beautiful places like Herculous cave Cap Spartel old city of Tangier....
It was great experience I advice you to rely on Mohamedsaid guide if you intend to visit Tangier.

Date of experience: November 2019