“average everything”

Ranked #31 of 291 Restaurants in Rabat
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 24, 2012

we came to this resturant because it was the last day in Morocco, feels like eating something non-Moroccan and we didn't do much research on the restuarants in Rabat (should have)! The restaurant itself is quite cozy, mainly lit with candles. The server was okay. Didn't smell but wasn't rude. The restaurant filled up quite quickly as soon as it opens. The food was okay, nothing particular good. Pasta was like usual, obviosuly wasn't freshly made. so....everything was really just average here. The only I like about it was the atmosphere. Very cozy and romantic.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

We had the hawaienne pizza and some pasta. The pasta was cooked more than al dente, but the flavor was nice. The pizza was tasty but not mind-blowing.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

1  Thank travqual
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Ate there only once. Black interior, candles on each table. Some tables are those long ones for 6 or 8 people. There was another side that I didn't have a chance to take a look at.
Wine list available. Service is basic, mostly older waiters that look like they have been in the same job too long. A guy seating at the bar/counter, looked like he could have been the owner. He loked as tired as the waiters.
We had, pizza, mozzarella siciliana, raviolis and caneloni. The pizza was good. After one week eating arabic foid, a pizza, hit the spot. No balsamic vinager. They dont even know what it is. The caneloni was really bad. Hard dough, bolognese sauce not good at all. If you wat to go fir a pizza, La Rive seemed like having a nice one. Try La Mamma and see it for yourself. I give La Mamma a 4, in a scale from 0 to 10.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

After so many days with Moroccan food it was time to change to something else.
We have been told about this Restaurant from the Riad .

We went there early evening shortly They have opened for evening and place was already busy.

Decoration tries to remind you of Italy. Is rather a big restaurant but a bit dark if you no seat new the window.

We had a Pizza and mix grilled. Pizza was just ok and mix grill was not really a mix as 3 out 5 pieces were liver.

As I’m not fun of liver and especially to eat same away from home, I left my plate almost untouched! Also the chips were not Great as they were pre-fried and then put on the pan again.

When the waiter came to take the plates he asked me why I did not finish my food. After my explanation he was kind enough to Arrange immediately for a new dish at no extra charge.
He brought me again mix grill but this time was a real Mix grill without any liver parts and only meat pieces, mostly fillet.

2nd plate was definitely far better that 1st one.

The past plates were looking nice so you may wish to give try…

1  Thank ROULA-THANOS