See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

Second time staying in this hotel which was booked for me so no choice had to return didn’t review last year gave it a chance but still poor.
My room was clean and cleaned daily.
It was very dark though and the air conditioning didn’t work so was hot.
My big issue was the noise.
As breakfast is in the main atrium they start setting up at 05:30 and it’s woken me up multiple times.
There was a celebration Saturday with loud shouting and around 23:00 they made their way out and to the rear venue with a drumming band. The drumming didn’t cease till 5am. Which isn’t good if you have a 9am meeting.
Breakfast was ok not great.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 8, 2019 via mobile

This hotel was clean and neat. There were signs of wear and use, but not to deter the family or budget traveler. If you are looking for a centrally located, safe, and nice stay while in Rabat, then this is for you. If you seek luxury, this is not it. The customer service was great, some desk members speak English. Restaurants and sightseeing are in walking distance. Water pressure and hot temperature in shower was good. I enjoyed seeing the bidet as we dont have these promintely throughout the U.S. no small hand towels. They serve a typical Moroccan breakfast.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on a recent business trip. From the outside the hotel was lack luster. Then I entered the lobby to see this beautiful stained glass cieling and a large painting. The view looking up was amazing. But that was the last good impression. The ride up to the room was via an elevator with broken and stuck buttons. Once I entered the room I could smell the mold and must of a very outdated room. Fixtures were falling off the bathroom wall. The bed and sheets smelled of mold that I can still smell on my clothes. The room was dark and the A/C did not function. Everything was super old and in need of an update. The beautiful stained glass cieling leaked on us during breakfast due to rain. All the breakfast tables had crumbs and were nt tidy. Everything around just seemed to be in bad repair. The Irish Pub in the hotel is not Irish. No Guiness and all French food. The only draft beer was a local. A hotel taxi from the hotel to the airport is $40 - double of what you would pay for a regular taxi. It is a 15 taxi ride from the hotel to the airport. Just by the feel and decor I get the impression this was once a spectacular hotel, but no longer. So sad.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 6, 2018 via mobile

I can only imagine this hotel was worthy of five stars back in the 60's or 70's. It certainly isn't worthy of that status now. On arrival last night, reception didn't even have my booking. Not a good start but they had plenty of space to accommodate me. My room was very old fashioned with minimal modern facilities and a bed that was hard as nails. Everything looked like it needed to be updated. Breakfast this morning was everything I hoped it wasn't but there was enough to get by until lunch. All of the staff have been incredibly friendly hence the reason it gets three stars rather than two. One to avoid if at all possible.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 22, 2018

Decent rooms and location, nice central atrium but very noisy, staff extremely careless, unmindful and lazy - asked twice for a third set of towels , only sent it after 3 hours; at the bar they looked odd at some ladies asking for a glass of wine

Date of stay: April 2017