Hotel Bouregreg
  • Breakfast included
  • Free Internet
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I stayed here for 5 nights in late October 2012. i booked through Expedia and the rate was very good. I got a quiet large room off the road. While dated it was clean and comfortable. Wi fi to the room was fine. Breakfast was basic but was included in the tarriff. The hotels restaurant food is not so good but excellent restaurants are available close by.
The location for the hotel is fine. It's close to the Medina and othwr attractions are in easy walking distance.
Unlike other reviewers I found the staff friendly. Reception were very helpful.

Room Tip: Ask for one off the main street
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank leepet
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Basic hotel perfectly situated near the medina, and with some planning, within walking distance to Chellah, the Mausoleum, and the Kasbah de Oudaias. Breakfast was very good. My room was large and clean. There was a tiny balcony, perfect for people watching, but the street noise became almost unbearable at night. Seems the hotel is across from a taxi stand - lots and lots of honking all night.

Room Tip: My room faced the street and was very loud. I would ask for a non-streetside room.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank wanderercf
Reviewed October 12, 2012

I stayed here for one night in August 2012.
The Hotel is in a great location near the medina....and the kasbah is not too far away.
My room was away from the main road and was very quiet. But didnt have much of a view.
The room was on the smallish size...I had to walk sideways to get past the end of the bed and the TV.
The Bathroom was functional but a bit dated. I wouldnt suggest locking the bathroom door. A member of our party got stuck in her bathroom and had to yell for someone to come and get her for about 20minutes.
Breakfast was OK. I arrived at 7.30am and the staff were still setting it up....and seemed a bit put out that I was there. There was a good variety of breads, cheeses, yoghurt and fruit.
I found the staff that I came in contact with to be helpful and polite.
TIP: When you check in ask for the remote control for your Air Con and TV. For some reason they hold them down at reception. I had to go back for my air con control and when I got back to my room realised I didnt have the TV one. Doup!!!
I was happy to stay here for one night...and then move on.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Katsolo
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Staff not friendly.We asked quite room and we received one, inside the courtyard above restaurant-music to 11 pm. Funitures were old and used. Breakfast ok. but really basic. Too big price for this quality. We paid for one night around 60 EUR for two people and we regret.We had problem to open our room because of bad made copies of keys.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Stayed here one night with family of 4 in August 2012.
The hotel is well situated next to the medina and a short walk of some nice restaurants. They have a secure car park available.
Rooms are OK, Breakfast was poor (might have been due to Ramadan).

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family